Meet the Thea Nap Dress®, a one-shoulder dress that features a fully smocked bodice and a column skirt with breezy slits up both sides. Wear Thea solo for an easy daytime outfit, or pair with sandals and a statement belt for a slightly dressier nighttime look.About the Fabric
Our new Jersey fabric is a summer dream: breathable, packable, lightweight, opaque, and sleek, making it ideal for dressing up or dressing down.
-Allow 3-5 days for orders to ship. Monograms may add up to 3 days for processing.
-Ground shipping is free on domestic orders $150+
- Flat Fee including duties & taxes of $50 for International Orders (excl. Canada)
- Flat Fee including duties & taxes of $35 for Canada
-Free domestic returns. Products in their original packaging are eligible for return within 15 days of delivery. More info
-Shoes that show any visible signs of wear will not be accepted for return (ex. dirt, stains, scuffs, fabric frays, and indentation on the leather).
-We ask that you take extra care when trying on our shoes for the first time. Please wear them on a soft, clean surface (a carpet or rug, etc.), and do not wear them outdoors until you know you love them.
-To qualify for a return, shoes must also include the original shoebox in like-new condition. Any shoes returned without the box or in a damaged shoe box will be rejected for return. More info.
You may also like
- AHAlison H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Usual Size SHeight 5' 7"Rated 5 out of 5 starsNew Favorite Dress
Echoing the other reviews on this dress in that it's absolute perfection. Slinky, soft material that's slimming and extremely flattering. Best dress purchase yet this year. Would love to see this dress released in additional colors using this same material! It's so dreamy!
- EEllieVerified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Usual Size XSHeight 5' 4"Rated 5 out of 5 starsBest dress I've bought in forever
Packed this for my Europe trip this summer and couldn't stop wearing it. I thought I would wear it more for dinners but it was so comfortable I ended up wearing it on the flight home even!
- HHaleyI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Usual Size MHeight 5' 8"Rated 5 out of 5 starsPerfect
This is my favorite dress of all time. We need this fabric in more colors and more styles! It is so soft and comfortable, and has a perfect weight to it so it falls beautifully. I wore it today in 100° heat and felt absolutely perfect! Also, I’m a little over 5’8 and this fell right at my ankle just for some reference on the length!
- SHSamantha H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Usual Size LHeight 5' 4"Rated 5 out of 5 starsSo soft
This fabric is amazing. It’s soft and almost cooling to the touch. The dress is so flattering and like the rest of the nap dresses can be styled up or down.
Fingers crossed this starts coming in some other fun patterns and colors because it’s a great new style.
- AMAnna Marie H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Usual Size XSHeight 5' 2"Rated 5 out of 5 starsFeels like magic against your skin
10/10 recommend! I would size down for sure, because the material does have a bit of stretch to it, and its meant to be fitted on top. I will certainly be buying more of the Jersey material dresses in the future.