Free Shipping Over $150
-Allow 3-5 days for orders to ship. Monograms may add up to 3 days for processing.
-Ground shipping is free on domestic orders $150+
- Flat Fee including duties & taxes of $50 for International Orders (excl. Canada)
- Flat Fee including duties & taxes of $35 for Canada
-Free domestic returns. Products in their original packaging are eligible for return within 15 days of delivery. More info
-Shoes that show any visible signs of wear will not be accepted for return (ex. dirt, stains, scuffs, fabric frays, and indentation on the leather).
-We ask that you take extra care when trying on our shoes for the first time. Please wear them on a soft, clean surface (a carpet or rug, etc.), and do not wear them outdoors until you know you love them.
-To qualify for a return, shoes must also include the original shoebox in like-new condition. Any shoes returned without the box or in a damaged shoe box will be rejected for return. More info.
You may also like
- TTTeresa T.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Lily Dress - Navy LinenI recommend this productAge Range 65+Usual Size SHeight 5' 0" and underRated 5 out of 5 starsI love my Lily dress
I haven’t had a dress this lovely in my wardrobe in a long time. It is absolutely gorgeous. I anxiously anticipate your offering it in more colors. I also look forward to the short version which is currently out of stock. I look at your site daily.
- DMDori M.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Lily Dress - Navy LinenI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Usual Size MHeight 5' 6"Rated 5 out of 5 starsCute dress!
Love the cut and the fit of this dress! Can easily dress it up or down.
- APAshley P.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Lily Dress - Midnight Garden LinenI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Usual Size XLHeight 5' 10"Rated 3 out of 5 starsSize is incorrect
I bought this dress on final sale and was so excited. So many of the reviews say this dress runs a bit large. I bought an XL, thinking I would get the same "bit large" size that would look great cinched with a belt. Upon opening the package, I noticed the dress looked smaller than I thought, but I brushed it off because my nap dresses always look little in the package, too. The dress, by the way, is absolutely stunning in person. If you think it looks great on the screen....wait until you see it in person. The color and print are just so perfect. So, I go to try this beautiful dress on. Well, this dress is not an XL. I could not even begin to button the waist to top buttons. Like not even close. I was really surprised and instantly sad. I brushed off the sadness and thought of my mother. She really liked this dress as well, but the size Large she wanted was sold out. I joked to her that she could have mine if it did not fit. Jokes on me. I go over to my parent's house and have my mom try the dress on. Well....she could not even begin to button the top buttons, and she is significantly smaller than I am. My mom and I are not large chested women, either. I knew, when I opened up the package, it looked small. It fits more like a medium would.
I was really excited about this dress. I am so bummed it was a final sale because I would rather just stick to the nap dresses. I was really hoping for that "bit large" fit. My experience is that it fit extremely small.…
- LLizaReviewingThe Lily Dress - Midnight Garden LinenI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Usual Size XSHeight 5' 6"Rated 5 out of 5 starsThe best dress!
I love this dress so much! I have it in navy but wish it could come back in other colors. The tie belt makes it flattering and fitted, but it’s also surprisingly forgiving - I wore it through my second trimester of pregnancy and now it’s perfect for breastfeeding with functional buttons. Please make more colors!! It’s the perfect midi length too!
- CSCarolyn Smyth M.Verified ReviewerReviewingThe Lily Dress - Navy LinenI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsRestock please
Waiting for the restock of this navy lily dress!