Free Shipping Over $100
-Allow 3-5 days for orders to ship. Monograms may add up to 3 days for processing.
-Ground shipping is free on domestic orders $100+
- Flat Fee including duties & taxes of $50 for International Orders (excl. Canada)
- Flat Fee including duties & taxes of $35 for Canada
-Free domestic returns. Products in their original packaging are eligible for return within 15 days of delivery. More info
-Shoes that show any visible signs of wear will not be accepted for return (ex. dirt, stains, scuffs, fabric frays, and indentation on the leather).
-We ask that you take extra care when trying on our shoes for the first time. Please wear them on a soft, clean surface (a carpet or rug, etc.), and do not wear them outdoors until you know you love them.
-To qualify for a return, shoes must also include the original shoebox in like-new condition. Any shoes returned without the box or in a damaged shoe box will be rejected for return. More info.
You may also like
- SLSadie L.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Paz Skirt - Navy LinenI recommend this productRated 5 starsperfect for summer
I wore this set for alabama bid day- a notoriously hot occasion. It was perfect! It looked super cute all day and the linen held up very well against the heat- even no sweat stains!!!! Highly recommend and hope they come out with one in red!!!
- KKarinaReviewingThe Paz Skirt - Lilac Stripe LinenI recommend this productRated 5 starsAdorable and flirty
This skirt is adorable, comfortable and easy to wear. I'm petite and wanted a skirt to go with the Isabelle top in the event the long skirt did not suit me. I knew the fabric was different and worried a little on whether it would be too noticeable and not match well, but you can't tell. Loved it; I'm keeping both skirts. I usually wear a small or medium in the Ellie, but I sized up to a large on this skirt for length (was worried about it being too short in the back, however the design covers this and it's already slightly longer in the back for optimal coverage). Do not regret it as it made the length more comfortable for me even though I don't have long legs. However it is roomy at the waist, and I realize that next time I will likely order a medium.
- MMadeleineReviewingThe Paz Skirt - Candy Kaleidoscope LinenI recommend this productRated 5 starsDon't Sleep on the.Paz Set
This is literally such a great item! I love my nap dresses and the Paz set is like its fun, flirty cousin! The skirt runs smaller so I sized up in the skirt and then took my usual size in the top! Absolutely adore my Poppy Pink set; the linen is SO NICE!!!
- EEmmaReviewingThe Paz Skirt - Pond Floral LinenI recommend this productRated 5 starsfavorite summer skirt
just bought my 4th Paz set in pond floral! my favorite yet! its perfect.
- JJennaReviewingThe Paz Skirt - Light Blue Space Floral LinenI recommend this productRated 5 starsInto it.
I really like this skirt. I love the space blue floral but didn’t want a sleeveless dress or accessory, so this is where I landed. I was worried it would feel too short, but I was pleased that it is just fine. I got the XXL which is the size I usually get. The light blue built in slip is nice and slightly softer than the linen. I’m sure there’s a reason why not to do them, but I sure wish this skirt had pockets. That said, I’m excited to wear it!