Free Shipping Over $150
Mirabel is a fully functional wrap skirt, which means you can tie it higher or lower on your waist for flexible coverage and sizing. We designed this style to have a significant wrap overlap, so you don’t have to worry about being exposed while walking, sitting, or on a breezy day.
It has a beautiful drape that’s dressier than our cotton styles, is washer-friendly and wrinkle-resistant, and thick enough to wear without a slip—meaning it looks and feels silky and amazing.
-Allow 3-5 days for orders to ship. Monograms may add up to 3 days for processing.
-Ground shipping is free on domestic orders $150+
- Flat Fee including duties & taxes of $50 for International Orders (excl. Canada)
- Flat Fee including duties & taxes of $35 for Canada
-Free domestic returns. Products in their original packaging are eligible for return within 15 days of delivery. More info
-Shoes that show any visible signs of wear will not be accepted for return (ex. dirt, stains, scuffs, fabric frays, and indentation on the leather).
-We ask that you take extra care when trying on our shoes for the first time. Please wear them on a soft, clean surface (a carpet or rug, etc.), and do not wear them outdoors until you know you love them.
-To qualify for a return, shoes must also include the original shoebox in like-new condition. Any shoes returned without the box or in a damaged shoe box will be rejected for return. More info.
You may also like
- SCStephanie C.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Mirabel Skirt - Trailing Vine Blue CrepeI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Usual Size MHeight 5' 2"Rated 5 out of 5 starsObsessed, I want 10 🤩
Since I got the Mirabel skirt several months ago, she quickly became one of the most-worn pieces in my closet. Love how her waist is adjustable, always perfect and never too big or small. Her fabric is not too thin or heavy IMO: I wear her with tights and boots in cold weather, and yet she is SO breathable and comfortable in hot hot hot weather (hiya Paris and Zurich in mid-July). And she’s machine-washable?! How does she do it???
While we are on the subject of fabric, the (trailing vines) wrinkle-free version is genius…I have brought her on countless trips to many climates and she’s always the first thing I reach for out of my bag. No energy to iron or steam after a long flight? No problem. She’s good to go. Always in my carry-on.
I’ve styled her in countless ways and still have plans for more. Dress her up or a little more “down,” she effortlessly bends to styling. What’s NOT to live about this versatile piece that, like my favorite women, has many dimensions, is kind, and a little mysterious.
If you’ve read this far, you know I’d buy 10. @hillhouse please make more!
- RURachel U.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Mirabel Skirt - Trailing Vine Blue CrepeI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Usual Size MHeight 5' 8"Rated 5 out of 5 starsObsessed with this skirt!
Love the construction of it and how you can fit it perfectlu to your body. The material is lighter weight than I thought it might be — which was appreciated! Great for spring/summer/fall!
- ASAudrey S.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Mirabel Skirt - Trailing Vine Blue CrepeI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Usual Size MHeight 5' 4"Rated 5 out of 5 starsSo nice!
It’s extremely versatile, I’m a Michigan resident and I’ve already worn in for cold weather with tights/long sleeves, and with a tank top and sandals. It’s a true wrap skirt, there is not a button you have to fasten, so it’ll be able to adjust to my body as it changed.
- VMVictoria M.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Mirabel Skirt - Trailing Vine Blue CrepeI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Usual Size MHeight 5' 6"Rated 3 out of 5 starsVery cute but would have been better with a liner!
Great pattern, but doesn’t stay in place! I wore it out to dinner and by the end of the evening the knot on the wrap had almost come undone. If I hadn’t noticed earlier, I would have stood up and the skirt would have been on the floor
- AArielleVerified BuyerReviewingThe Mirabel Skirt - Trailing Vine Multi CrepeI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Usual Size MHeight 5' 7"Rated 5 out of 5 starsLOVE LOVE LOVE!
I bought the green one. This quickly has become my favorite skirt in my whole closet. It’s beautiful. Fabric is thick but comfortable. The tie stays put once you wrap it up around your body. Hits me mid shins. I bought a medium - 5’7, 165lbs, 30 inch waist