Free Shipping Over $150
Meet the Sylvie Sweater collection, a new trio of sweaters designed to carry your wardrobe (and keep you warm) all fall and winter long. Crafted from mid-weight, extra-fine merino wool, they feature details brimming with our signature Hill House polish: a subtle puff sleeve, and princess seams woven into the knit to create a flattering, slim look that’s ideal for layering.
The Cropped Sylvie Sweater is the perfect length to wear with your Ellie Nap Dress—a closet staple that can be worn over dresses, with pants, and just about anything else!About the Fabric
-Allow 3-5 days for orders to ship. Monograms may add up to 3 days for processing.
-Ground shipping is free on domestic orders $150+
- Flat Fee including duties & taxes of $50 for International Orders (excl. Canada)
- Flat Fee including duties & taxes of $35 for Canada
-Free domestic returns. Products in their original packaging are eligible for return within 15 days of delivery. More info
-Shoes that show any visible signs of wear will not be accepted for return (ex. dirt, stains, scuffs, fabric frays, and indentation on the leather).
-We ask that you take extra care when trying on our shoes for the first time. Please wear them on a soft, clean surface (a carpet or rug, etc.), and do not wear them outdoors until you know you love them.
-To qualify for a return, shoes must also include the original shoebox in like-new condition. Any shoes returned without the box or in a damaged shoe box will be rejected for return. More info.
You may also like
- SOSarah O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Usual Size MHeight 5' 7"Rated 5 out of 5 starsLove this sweater!
Beautiful and cozy sweater! Very flattering!
- SSSarah s.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Usual Size MHeight 5' 3"Rated 5 out of 5 starsBeautiful
Beautiful. So soft . Pretty color. Can’t wait to wear it……
- KPKate P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Usual Size LHeight 5' 8"Rated 4 out of 5 starsSo cute, so much shedding
This is such a cute sweater, with great details in an adorable color (candy pink) with one tiny problem... This thing pills worse than any sweater I've ever had. It's so soft that it starts shedding pink fluff if you look at it too aggressively. I wore it to work and now there are balls of pink fluff on my black office fleece that I hang from the back of my chair.
Fit is nice, definitely have to wear with high-rise pants on my long torso.