Free Shipping Over $100
Meet our very first one piece - Rosie.
The Rosie is a square neck, scoop back one piece. Featuring our signature Ellie Nap Dress® ruffle sleeve, now in swim! The sleeve is designed and made to hold its ruffle through all summer activities.
Made in Los Angeles from econyl® fabric, this sun friendly fabric has UPF 50+ protection, is made from recycled materials, and is sunscreen and chlorine stain safe.
-Allow 3-5 days for orders to ship. Monograms may add up to 3 days for processing.
-Ground shipping is free on domestic orders $100+
- Flat Fee including duties & taxes of $50 for International Orders (excl. Canada)
- Flat Fee including duties & taxes of $35 for Canada
-Free domestic returns. Products in their original packaging are eligible for return within 15 days of delivery. More info
-Shoes that show any visible signs of wear will not be accepted for return (ex. dirt, stains, scuffs, fabric frays, and indentation on the leather).
-We ask that you take extra care when trying on our shoes for the first time. Please wear them on a soft, clean surface (a carpet or rug, etc.), and do not wear them outdoors until you know you love them.
-To qualify for a return, shoes must also include the original shoebox in like-new condition. Any shoes returned without the box or in a damaged shoe box will be rejected for return. More info.
You may also like
- AHAmy H.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Rosie One Piece - BlackI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Usual Size SHeight 5' 3"Rated 4 out of 5 starsCute!
This is a super cute swimsuit with one caveat- it really needs support in the bust. I am 5'3" and 127 lbs and ordered the medium. Could have probably worn the small, but was afraid it would smush my 34DD boobs. Offers no support under the bust, so keep that in mind. Otherwise, it's very classic and cute.
- DD.B.C.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Rosie One Piece - NavyI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsFinally! A one piece that fits me perfectly!
I have been searching for the perfect one piece for years and have tried so many brands that swear by their compression and fit. Nothing has worked for me until Hill House launched their one piece! The fabric is thick and it hugs you in just right. The neckline is SO flattering for all sizes and I have never felt more confident.
- CWClaire W.ReviewingThe Rosie One Piece - Lilac GinghamI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 starsCute, but not public pool worthy ( in lighter color)
the lilac gingham. Pros : It is really flattering. Cute fabric. The xs fits/ looks like it does on the model. Cons: It is lined in white & is too sheer. The fabric between legs is less than 1 & 1/2 inches on the xs . The hygienic liner that is put on new swimsuits is slightly wider than the fabric it sits on. The back of the suit has extra fabric in the middle ( may not be an issue if you have long torso). Straps are not adjustable. Hope next year this style comes back with a better lining/ or thicker material., & slightly higher leg in front.
- TTia-MarieReviewingThe Rosie One Piece - Lilac GinghamI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsAmazing Quality
This suit is stunning. It’s quite cheeky but extremely flattering and definitely provides support and compression. If you’re in between sizes I would size up.
- AAnaReviewingThe Rosie One Piece - Pond FloralI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfect for Summer!
Love love love this swimsuit. The color is fantastic and the fabric is so breathable but supportive. The flutter sleeves are perfect not just as a Hill House Home signature design, but also for those of us who are still a bit self conscious of our arms. It also adds the perfect frill for a solid color suit! In love with this suit, and that’s big as a petite curvy girl who has had a horrible relationships with swimsuits and body image her whole life.