The Hotel Robe is Made in Portugal from 100% Zero Twist Micro Cotton.
Runs true to size.
-Please allow 3-5 business days for orders to ship.
-Ground shipping is free on domestic orders $100+
- Flat Fee including duties & taxes of $50 for International Orders (excl. Canada)
- Flat Fee including duties & taxes of $35 for Canada
-Free domestic returns. Products in their original packaging are eligible for return within 15 days of delivery. More info
-Shoes that show any visible signs of wear will not be accepted for return (ex. dirt, stains, scuffs, fabric frays, and indentation on the leather).
-We ask that you take extra care when trying on our shoes for the first time. Please wear them on a soft, clean surface (a carpet or rug, etc.), and do not wear them outdoors until you know you love them.
-To qualify for a return, shoes must also include the original shoebox in like-new condition. Any shoes returned without the box or in a damaged shoe box will be rejected for return. More info.
You may also like
- MMayaReviewingThe Men's Hotel Robe - NavyI recommend this productRated 5 starsLove this Robe
I got this robe as a gift for my mom, she uses it all the time. Great RobeWas this helpful?
- CchristieReviewingThe Women's Hotel Robe - RainbowI recommend this productRated 5 starsthe best robe out there
i'm a robe person and lover and i've tried other expensive ones out there--Brooklinen and ettitude--and in the winter, none of them compares to this guy. it's the perfect length, though the arms are a bit short for me (i'm 5'7) so i have to uncuff the sleeves. it dries super fast and is wicked warm, perfect for my perennially cold body. i hope it's sustainably and ethically made, though i also think a huge part of this responsibility is on the government.Was this helpful?
- AAlexReviewingThe Dream Matelasse Coverlet - Dusty PinkI recommend this productRated 5 starsExceeded expectations
This was my first purchase from Hill House, but will not be my last! The Dream Blanket is gorgeous - so well made and the perfect weight. I often feel like “premium” bedding is just Target bedding with nice packaging and good marketing, but that’s absolutely not the case here. You can tell this is high quality; it brings me joy every night! Also, I had an issue with shipping (FedEx’s fault), and Hill House customer service was fantastic in helping me track down the blanket. I loved getting to email back and forth with a real human (and this was before the holidays when everything was crazy!) All to say: I am officially a Hill House fan and can’t wait to add to my bedding collection.Was this helpful?
- SLSarah L.ReviewingThe Women's Hotel Robe - RainbowI recommend this productRated 5 starsThe most incredible robe
I am OBSESSED with this cozy robe. I’ve had for two years and it’s my favorite thing to wear at morning and night. It’s like a perfect hotel robe. I only wish it came in a darker color so my makeup stains weren’t so obvious or that I could wear it around the kitchen without fear of spilling food on it!Was this helpful?
- MMaisieReviewingThe Women's Hotel Robe - RainbowI recommend this productRated 5 starsFeels like a resort robe
Absolutely love my hotel robe! It’s thick and soft, you don’t feel overheated when wearing it. It’s fluffy and feels oversized but isn’t bulky, the navy trim makes it feel expensive and polished. Love it!Was this helpful?