Meet Juliana, the sister style to our Ophelia dress, without the puff sleeves. With elastic straps for comfort, Juliana also has an adjustable tie neckline and corset-inspired midriff for an extra polished look, plus elasticated smocking in the back, pockets, and a statement-making gold zipper.
About the Print
We worked with artist Leïla Dubus to create this breezy watercolor print, which features summer seashells in a tonal geometric print.
-Allow 3-5 days for orders to ship. Monograms may add up to 3 days for processing.
-Ground shipping is free on domestic orders $150+
- Flat Fee including duties & taxes of $50 for International Orders (excl. Canada)
- Flat Fee including duties & taxes of $35 for Canada
-Free domestic returns. Products in their original packaging are eligible for return within 15 days of delivery. More info
-Shoes that show any visible signs of wear will not be accepted for return (ex. dirt, stains, scuffs, fabric frays, and indentation on the leather).
-We ask that you take extra care when trying on our shoes for the first time. Please wear them on a soft, clean surface (a carpet or rug, etc.), and do not wear them outdoors until you know you love them.
-To qualify for a return, shoes must also include the original shoebox in like-new condition. Any shoes returned without the box or in a damaged shoe box will be rejected for return. More info.
You may also like
- AAnnaVerified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Usual Size LHeight 5' 8"Rated 5 out of 5 starsGorgeous summer wedding dress
I love this dress!! The fabric feels fresh and high quality. The neckline is super flattering on me, I have broad shoulders and basically no hips, so the cut and silhouette of this dress are actually very flattering on me and gave me the illusion of a waist! This is my first Hill House dress, I got size L and while it's a little snug up top, the smocking made me feel comfortable and held in while still having space to breathe. Yes it is a little busty, but that's kindof what I was going for! For reference, I am 5'8", muscular build, 38C bra size, and I got a size L. I think if I went up to XL the bust would be too roomy for me, so L is perfect. The pockets are also actually helpful!! Normally I get excited about pockets but don't use them. However this dress is a sturdy build so putting my phone and wallet in the pockets actually worked out and didn't drag it down. I would looooveeee this in more colors!
- SShamraVerified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Usual Size SHeight 5' 6"Rated 3 out of 5 starsToo Low Cut
This is a pretty dress but is way too low cut and revealing for anyone with a larger bust. Would be great if it wasn't quite so low cut.
- DMDorothy M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Usual Size SHeight 5' 9"Rated 5 out of 5 starsMrs
Runs a little
- KSKelly S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Usual Size XLHeight 5' 5"Rated 5 out of 5 starsPerfect summer dress
Super cute, very flattering for curvy shapes. For reference, I’m a 36DD hourglass but with a lower tummy. Perfect summer dress
- ELElaine L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Usual Size MHeight 5' 4"Rated 4 out of 5 starsslightly tight
this was a gift. my daughter lived the pattern
said it was slightly tight in the busy area