Free Shipping Over $100
The Noor is a sparkly satin headband with a grosgrain lining. Features a chain of hand-sewn jewels across the crown.
-Allow 7-10 days for orders to ship. Monograms may add up to 3 days for processing.
-Ground shipping is free on domestic orders $100+
- Flat Fee including duties & taxes of $50 for International Orders (excl. Canada)
- Flat Fee including duties & taxes of $35 for Canada
-Free domestic returns. Products in their original packaging are eligible for return within 15 days of delivery. More info
-Shoes that show any visible signs of wear will not be accepted for return (ex. dirt, stains, scuffs, fabric frays, and indentation on the leather).
-We ask that you take extra care when trying on our shoes for the first time. Please wear them on a soft, clean surface (a carpet or rug, etc.), and do not wear them outdoors until you know you love them.
-To qualify for a return, shoes must also include the original shoebox in like-new condition. Any shoes returned without the box or in a damaged shoe box will be rejected for return. More info.
You may also like
- RRachelReviewingThe Pearl Halo Headband - Off WhiteI recommend this productRated 5 starsGorgeous regal headband
I feel like a summer queen in this piece! I’m used to wearing knot top headbands so I love the unique halo shape of this one. I’m so excited to add it to my collection. The cream band along with the pearls mounted in gold crests a color palette that will get year-round use and add interest when paired with my Nap Dresses or even a cute blouse and jeans. Don’t hesitate, treat yourself, Queens! 💗👸🏻
- SSamReviewingThe Alice Headband - Emerald BotanicalI recommend this productRated 5 starsJust Add to Cart Already
I bought this headband in the Emerald green to match my Ellie and I flip flopped on whether or not I should have for weeks waiting for it to arrive. What wasted time. It’s comfortable, makes a statement, but not TOO big of a statement, and goes well with so many of my other closet staples! Quality is unsurpassed. Will be buying more!
- TTaylerReviewingHair Slides - Multi-LightI recommend this productRated 5 starsCutest Purchase
Bought these on a whim during the Mermaid drop and so glad I did! I keep them in my purse and throw them on for an instant upgrade.
- HHannahReviewingHair Slides - Multi-LightI recommend this productRated 5 starsJewelry quality hair clips
I impulse added these to my cart during the Mermaid Drop, and I’m so glad I did. Yes, they’re expensive for hair clips, but once I received them, I could see why. They are truly jewelry quality. The enamel is well done and rich and the pearls look expensive. I’ve only worn them for 1 day, but the metal clip part seems very sturdy. These are honestly better quality than a (much more expensive) hair slide I bought for my wedding. Just for reference, I bought the “dark” colorway, which are rich, almost jewel -toned enamel that looks great on my auburn hair.
- AAllieReviewingThe Noor Headband - WhiteI recommend this productRated 5 starsthe perfect crown
this is the perfect headband to dress up any outfit! I wear it with a t-shirt and jeans but also my bubble gum stripe Ellie for a super extra pastel moment