-Allow 3-5 days for orders to ship. Monograms may add up to 3 days for processing.
-Ground shipping is free on domestic orders $150+
- Flat Fee including duties & taxes of $50 for International Orders (excl. Canada)
- Flat Fee including duties & taxes of $35 for Canada
-Free domestic returns. Products in their original packaging are eligible for return within 15 days of delivery. More info
-Shoes that show any visible signs of wear will not be accepted for return (ex. dirt, stains, scuffs, fabric frays, and indentation on the leather).
-We ask that you take extra care when trying on our shoes for the first time. Please wear them on a soft, clean surface (a carpet or rug, etc.), and do not wear them outdoors until you know you love them.
-To qualify for a return, shoes must also include the original shoebox in like-new condition. Any shoes returned without the box or in a damaged shoe box will be rejected for return. More info.
You may also like
- CJChelsey J.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Paz Nap Top - Lilac Stripe LinenI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Usual Size SHeight 5' 2"Rated 5 out of 5 starsCool and comfy
I love the Paz nap tops! They are so cute and easy to wear. They are a cuter more feminine version of a tank top that goes great with high waisted shorts, pants and skirts. They are a staple in my wardrobe that I can always count on when I ‘have nothing to wear’. The lavender color is really pretty too and the linens breathable and comfortable.
- JJean P.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Paz Nap Top - Black PoplinI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Usual Size XSHeight 5' 3"Rated 4 out of 5 starsRuns Short
The Paz Nap Top is super cute and bought them to nurse them in when out and about, but I had to return them because they are too short! Wish they came slightly bit longer.
- SSarahReviewingThe Paz Nap Top - Lilac Stripe LinenI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsHill house has done it again!!!
This is the best summer top!! lightweight, flattering and fits perfectly. It runs small, same size as my Ellie. I originally ordered it true to size and it was too big. I ended up with the M, I’m 5’9”, usually size 10-12 and a 34G. One of the only tops I can wear in the summer with a bra that looks good on a larger chest :) thank you hill house!!!
- VVictoriaReviewingThe Paz Nap Top - Candy Kaleidoscope LinenI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsGorgeous summer top!
I bought this somewhat on a whim as I loved the general style in the pictures, and I'm so glad I did! The material is so lightweight but not flimsy, really beautifully soft, and great quality. This elastic in the bust area provides a supported, tailored fit, but is not too restrictive. I went with classic white originally, but have since ordered two more colors as they will go with anything: skirts, shorts, jeans and all work perfectly! For reference, I am 5'7 and a 34DD and the large was comfortable. Could have gone with a medium, but wanted the extra length in torso area for an outfit.
- CCarolineReviewingThe Paz Nap Top - Black PoplinI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 starsA little short
I was hoping this would be a little bit longer since it was "longer" than the summer style, but it is still a bit cropped. Another 1" would be great!