-Allow 3-5 days for orders to ship. Monograms may add up to 3 days for processing.
-Ground shipping is free on domestic orders $100+
- Flat Fee including duties & taxes of $50 for International Orders (excl. Canada)
- Flat Fee including duties & taxes of $35 for Canada
-Free domestic returns. Products in their original packaging are eligible for return within 15 days of delivery. More info
-Shoes that show any visible signs of wear will not be accepted for return (ex. dirt, stains, scuffs, fabric frays, and indentation on the leather).
-We ask that you take extra care when trying on our shoes for the first time. Please wear them on a soft, clean surface (a carpet or rug, etc.), and do not wear them outdoors until you know you love them.
-To qualify for a return, shoes must also include the original shoebox in like-new condition. Any shoes returned without the box or in a damaged shoe box will be rejected for return. More info.
You may also like
- LLauraReviewingThe Women's Hotel Robe - RainbowI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Usual Size SHeight 5' 0" and underWhere do you live?Rated 5 starsThis robe sparks an insane amount of joy
My husband bought me this for Christmas and I LOVE IT. It’s heavyweight, plush, and so soft. The only thing I regret is using my old robe for so long! 10/10!
- EFE F.Verified ReviewerReviewingThe Dream Matelasse Coverlet - Dusty PinkI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Usual Size XXLHeight 5' 9"Where do you live?Rated 5 starsIncredible Quality
Hill House Home was founded on their linens first so I went out on a branch and ordered this coverlet. It has a perfect weight that has some weight to to it. It has a Diamond stitch pattern on it and it just feels like luxury cotton. I love the pink color I ordered it in for my bedroom! I feel much more excited to try the sheets now that I’ve tested this out.
- MMayaReviewingThe Men's Hotel Robe - NavyI recommend this productRated 5 starsLove this Robe
I got this robe as a gift for my mom, she uses it all the time. Great Robe
- CchristieReviewingThe Women's Hotel Robe - RainbowI recommend this productRated 5 starsthe best robe out there
i'm a robe person and lover and i've tried other expensive ones out there--Brooklinen and ettitude--and in the winter, none of them compares to this guy. it's the perfect length, though the arms are a bit short for me (i'm 5'7) so i have to uncuff the sleeves. it dries super fast and is wicked warm, perfect for my perennially cold body. i hope it's sustainably and ethically made, though i also think a huge part of this responsibility is on the government.
- AAlexReviewingThe Dream Matelasse Coverlet - Dusty PinkI recommend this productRated 5 starsExceeded expectations
This was my first purchase from Hill House, but will not be my last! The Dream Blanket is gorgeous - so well made and the perfect weight. I often feel like “premium” bedding is just Target bedding with nice packaging and good marketing, but that’s absolutely not the case here. You can tell this is high quality; it brings me joy every night! Also, I had an issue with shipping (FedEx’s fault), and Hill House customer service was fantastic in helping me track down the blanket. I loved getting to email back and forth with a real human (and this was before the holidays when everything was crazy!) All to say: I am officially a Hill House fan and can’t wait to add to my bedding collection.