Meet the Anjuli, our sleeveless maxi Nap Dress® that’s as perfect for layering as it is for wearing on its own. It features our signature smocked bodice, elastic straps for a flexible fit, a slim maxi skirt, and a flirty, flouncy hem.
About the Pattern
Hill House’s classic plaid, reimagined for Spring with a navy and white color combo.
-Allow 3-5 days for orders to ship. Monograms may add up to 3 days for processing.
-Ground shipping is free on domestic orders $150+
- Flat Fee including duties & taxes of $50 for International Orders (excl. Canada)
- Flat Fee including duties & taxes of $35 for Canada
-Free domestic returns. Products in their original packaging are eligible for return within 15 days of delivery. More info
-Shoes that show any visible signs of wear will not be accepted for return (ex. dirt, stains, scuffs, fabric frays, and indentation on the leather).
-We ask that you take extra care when trying on our shoes for the first time. Please wear them on a soft, clean surface (a carpet or rug, etc.), and do not wear them outdoors until you know you love them.
-To qualify for a return, shoes must also include the original shoebox in like-new condition. Any shoes returned without the box or in a damaged shoe box will be rejected for return. More info.
You may also like
- KGKristen G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Usual Size SHeight 5' 7"Rated 5 out of 5 stars
- CCColleen C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Usual Size LHeight 5' 8"Rated 4 out of 5 starsSuper Cute & Comfortable
So many compliments and just as comfortable as the other Nap dresses; tighter and less forgiving as the Ellie so I would recommend sizing up if you want a similar fit.
- DKDiana K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Usual Size XLHeight 5' 5"Rated 5 out of 5 starsGorgeous perfect no notes
I love the fit of this dress. I got it in the cotton plaid which I thought might look a little cheesy, but it’s very perfect IRL. It is a full maxi on me at 5-5” and is borderline too long with flat shoes. I got my regular size (I’ve never bought hill house before) and it fits me well, with no need for a bra.
- MMeganVerified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Usual Size XXSHeight 5' 5"Rated 5 out of 5 starsLove it, size up
This has turned out to be one of my most worn HHH dresses. I don’t always like sleeveless dresses but I had to try something in blue plaid and loved Anjuli’s straighter, more modern cut with fewer tiers. It’s true that the smocking through the bust has less stretch than Ellie so I think most people will be best served by sizing up from your Ellie size. However, if you get the fit right, I think you’ll love the dress. I hope we see more colors in this style.
- MMandyI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Usual Size MHeight 5' 6"Rated 3 out of 5 starsCute but order a size up!
I have 3 nap dresses at a size medium, ordered a medium here and it’s much tighter through the bust and hips.