Meet Caroline, the Nap Dress® that started it all with its perfect combination of dressed-up meets easy-going style. Wear it around the house as a nightgown, over a swimsuit as a beach coverup, or add a belt to take Caroline out on the townAbout the Print
We worked with artist Leïla Dubus to create this watercolor design, a colorful interiors- and wallpaper-inspired print with hidden gems: jewels, shells, flowers, and charms.
This product is designed to be pregnancy and breastfeeding friendly. The elasticated smocking stretches with your growing bump. For nursing access postpartum, simply pull down the elastic neckline.
-Allow 3-5 days for orders to ship. Monograms may add up to 3 days for processing.
-Ground shipping is free on domestic orders $150+
- Flat Fee including duties & taxes of $50 for International Orders (excl. Canada)
- Flat Fee including duties & taxes of $35 for Canada
-Free domestic returns. Products in their original packaging are eligible for return within 15 days of delivery. More info
-Shoes that show any visible signs of wear will not be accepted for return (ex. dirt, stains, scuffs, fabric frays, and indentation on the leather).
-We ask that you take extra care when trying on our shoes for the first time. Please wear them on a soft, clean surface (a carpet or rug, etc.), and do not wear them outdoors until you know you love them.
-To qualify for a return, shoes must also include the original shoebox in like-new condition. Any shoes returned without the box or in a damaged shoe box will be rejected for return. More info.
You may also like
- KKamiReviewingThe Caroline Nap Dress - White Swiss DotI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Usual Size MHeight 5' 5"Rated 5 out of 5 starsMore colors please
Please make more colors!!! Love this dress!
- MSMartha S.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Caroline Nap Dress - Blackwatch TartanI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Usual Size MHeight 5' 9"Rated 5 out of 5 starsStunning
Wow, simply stunning! I am an avid Ellie fan…this is my first Caroline…I always thought it looked too nightgown-ish, but wow I was wrong 😑!! Love this classic black watch fabric, lovely weight, a little warmer w/sleeves & the perfect fall/winter holiday dress!! Thank you Hill House!!
- LLaurenReviewingThe Caroline Nap Dress - Sheer Black Swiss DotI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsBring the Caroline back!!
More Swiss Dot and more colors and fabrics please!!!! Obsessed and mine is getting worn.
- EEllaReviewingThe Caroline Nap Dress - White Swiss DotI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsplease please please more swiss dot!
I own six nap dresses and the Caroline is by far my favorite silhouette! I wear the black and white swiss dot all summer and the tartan all winter. (swiss dot runs smaller than other fabrics for the record!) HHH - please bring back black swiss dot! I need a replacement because mine is worn out from years of love! new colors and lots of gorgeous fall tartans would be a cherry on top.
- AAliciaReviewingThe Caroline Nap Dress - White Swiss DotI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsLove it, but wish HHH wouldn't forget to keep making these!
I have three Carolines -- one white Swiss dot, one tiny pink flowers, and one pastel trellis. I never wear the trellis because the fabric is too stiff and crispy -- feels like something you would make balloon curtains out of, and makes so much noise when I walk (albeit, around the house). But I love both of my cotton-lawn Carolines and have worn them literally to shreds (and they still look good). Gosh, how I wish HHH would bring these back in more cotton lawn fabrics, and skip the polished cottons and chintz. They just don't drape comfortably on a Bishop dress for an adult, in my opinion.