Free Shipping Over $100
This is the original Nap Dress®. The sheer white Swiss dot fabric adds the perfect amount of dressed-up to this easy-going dress. Wear it as a nightgown around the house or style over a swimsuit for the perfect beach coverup.
This product is designed to be pregnancy and breastfeeding friendly. The elasticated smocking stretches with your growing bump. For nursing access postpartum, simply pull down the elastic neckline.
-Allow 7-10 days for orders to ship. Monograms may add up to 3 days for processing.
-Ground shipping is free on domestic orders $100+
- Flat Fee including duties & taxes of $50 for International Orders (excl. Canada)
- Flat Fee including duties & taxes of $35 for Canada
-Free domestic returns. Products in their original packaging are eligible for return within 15 days of delivery. More info
-Shoes that show any visible signs of wear will not be accepted for return (ex. dirt, stains, scuffs, fabric frays, and indentation on the leather).
-We ask that you take extra care when trying on our shoes for the first time. Please wear them on a soft, clean surface (a carpet or rug, etc.), and do not wear them outdoors until you know you love them.
-To qualify for a return, shoes must also include the original shoebox in like-new condition. Any shoes returned without the box or in a damaged shoe box will be rejected for return. More info.
You may also like
- MSMartha S.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Caroline Nap Dress - Blackwatch TartanI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Usual Size MHeight 5' 9"Where do you live?Rated 5 starsStunning
Wow, simply stunning! I am an avid Ellie fan…this is my first Caroline…I always thought it looked too nightgown-ish, but wow I was wrong 😑!! Love this classic black watch fabric, lovely weight, a little warmer w/sleeves & the perfect fall/winter holiday dress!! Thank you Hill House!!
- LLaurenReviewingThe Caroline Nap Dress - Sheer Black Swiss DotI recommend this productRated 5 starsBring the Caroline back!!
More Swiss Dot and more colors and fabrics please!!!! Obsessed and mine is getting worn.
- EEllaReviewingThe Caroline Nap Dress - White Swiss DotI recommend this productRated 5 starsplease please please more swiss dot!
I own six nap dresses and the Caroline is by far my favorite silhouette! I wear the black and white swiss dot all summer and the tartan all winter. (swiss dot runs smaller than other fabrics for the record!) HHH - please bring back black swiss dot! I need a replacement because mine is worn out from years of love! new colors and lots of gorgeous fall tartans would be a cherry on top.
- AAliciaReviewingThe Caroline Nap Dress - White Swiss DotI recommend this productRated 5 starsLove it, but wish HHH wouldn't forget to keep making these!
I have three Carolines -- one white Swiss dot, one tiny pink flowers, and one pastel trellis. I never wear the trellis because the fabric is too stiff and crispy -- feels like something you would make balloon curtains out of, and makes so much noise when I walk (albeit, around the house). But I love both of my cotton-lawn Carolines and have worn them literally to shreds (and they still look good). Gosh, how I wish HHH would bring these back in more cotton lawn fabrics, and skip the polished cottons and chintz. They just don't drape comfortably on a Bishop dress for an adult, in my opinion.
- JJordanReviewingThe Caroline Nap Dress - White Swiss DotI recommend this productRated 5 starsSwiss Dot
The white swiss dot runs VERY small compared to the blue botanical. I have a small in blue botanical and in all of my Ellie fabrics. I ordered a M in the white swiss dot caroline after reading that this fabric runs small and I almost wish I had a large! I'm 5'1 and 125 size 4-6. It's also completely sheer, so I don't see how anyone wears this out. I am planning on wearing it to bed, so that is just fine for me! There is also NO way it an be worn off the shoulders for me as my blue botanical one I can. This one wouldn't stretch enough and it's a size larger.