Free Shipping Over $100
-Allow 3-5 days for orders to ship. Monograms may add up to 3 days for processing.
-Ground shipping is free on domestic orders $100+
- Flat Fee including duties & taxes of $50 for International Orders (excl. Canada)
- Flat Fee including duties & taxes of $35 for Canada
-Free domestic returns. Products in their original packaging are eligible for return within 15 days of delivery. More info
-Shoes that show any visible signs of wear will not be accepted for return (ex. dirt, stains, scuffs, fabric frays, and indentation on the leather).
-We ask that you take extra care when trying on our shoes for the first time. Please wear them on a soft, clean surface (a carpet or rug, etc.), and do not wear them outdoors until you know you love them.
-To qualify for a return, shoes must also include the original shoebox in like-new condition. Any shoes returned without the box or in a damaged shoe box will be rejected for return. More info.
You may also like
- TTabithaVerified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Usual Size MHeight 5' 5"Rated 3 starsWay too short
Love the fabric and fit, but wayyy too short. I wish it was a smidge longer!
- RWRachel W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Usual Size MHeight 5' 4"Rated 5 starsEven Better Than Last Year!
I bought the Tartan/Plaid Cher last fall and like it a lot, but the tweaks made for this year's edition make it even better! The straps fit a lot more snugly (I have pretty narrow shoulders) and the gaping at the underarms has been addressed as well. I personally size up for the Cher to a L (I take a S for Ellies and a M in all other Hill House items). It's a very versatile layering piece and with this new color/fabric I plan to wear it even into spring.
- PPalmerVerified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Usual Size SHeight 5' 4"Rated 3 starsNO POCKETS, wonky fit
Love this print - the color is dreamy in person - but there are NO POCKETS in this dress. (My fault, should have paid more attention, I just thought all HHH dresses have pockets now as a matter of course!) I also found the fit on the S to be a little off - I'm a 4/6 with 32DD chest, and I found the chest and straps too loose, even after adjusting the tie. I really wanted to love this dress, but, sadly, it's going back.