The Cosima Nap Dress® is easy, breezy, and totally chic, featuring a fully-smocked (and bra-friendly!) bodice and a crisp, high boat neck fit. You can wear Cosima with flat sandals for a quick out-the-door look, or add a belt and statement earrings for a little something extra.About the Pattern
Back by popular demand! Our classic stripe pattern first debuted in 2020, and now we’re bringing it back in two of our best-selling colors. Taking inspiration from traditional men’s shirting, these stripes are all classic prep and perfect for slotting into your wardrobe this summer.
-Allow 3-5 days for orders to ship. Monograms may add up to 3 days for processing.
-Ground shipping is free on domestic orders $150+
- Flat Fee including duties & taxes of $50 for International Orders (excl. Canada)
- Flat Fee including duties & taxes of $35 for Canada
-Free domestic returns. Products in their original packaging are eligible for return within 15 days of delivery. More info
-Shoes that show any visible signs of wear will not be accepted for return (ex. dirt, stains, scuffs, fabric frays, and indentation on the leather).
-We ask that you take extra care when trying on our shoes for the first time. Please wear them on a soft, clean surface (a carpet or rug, etc.), and do not wear them outdoors until you know you love them.
-To qualify for a return, shoes must also include the original shoebox in like-new condition. Any shoes returned without the box or in a damaged shoe box will be rejected for return. More info.
You may also like
- CSClaire S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Usual Size SHeight 5' 6"Rated 5 out of 5 starsI love it!
This dress is incredibly flattering and I loved it the moment I put it on. It's a fun color/pattern and the fully smocked top looks awesome. The length is just a little long for me, but overall I love it.
- LLeahVerified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Usual Size XLHeight 5' 5"Rated 5 out of 5 starsA wardrobe staple
I am obsessed with my Cosmia dress in Blueberry stripe. It has become a wardrobe staple. I often reach for it. It is breathable and comfortable in addition to being chic and a little retro. I get TONS of compliments on it. I hope Hill House makes the Cosima in more prints!
- CBCynthia B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Usual Size SHeight 5' 5"Rated 5 out of 5 starsLove everything about this dress!
I got so many compliments on this dress! It falls beautifully, and is very comfy to wear.
- JJennVerified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Usual Size XSHeight 5' 6"Rated 4 out of 5 starsSizing struggles
I love the style and the print but I went up a size from my Ellie size and it’s too big. The back gaps and the smocking is loose. I wish I had gotten my Ellie size! Praying for the pop back.
- MMVerified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Usual Size XSHeight 5' 4"Rated 5 out of 5 starsElegant but sizes vary by print
I first ordered the white eyelet in S and M based on reviews (up from my normal XS in Ellie). The S fit perfectly and I LOVE IT. So easy-elegant and flattering to my pear shape. Eager to pick up another color, ordered Blueberry Stripe in S only. The bust in Blueberry fit smaller… so just ordered in a M to try. 5’4 and 34C/D. Length is perfect as an ankle-skimming maxi.