Free Shipping Over $100
Meet the Sylvie Sweater collection, a new trio of sweaters designed to carry your wardrobe (and keep you warm) all fall and winter long. Crafted from mid-weight, extra-fine merino wool, they feature details brimming with our signature Hill House polish: a subtle puff sleeve, and princess seams woven into the knit to create a flattering, slim look that’s ideal for layering.
The Cropped Sylvie Sweater is the perfect length to wear with your Ellie Nap Dress—a closet staple that can be worn over dresses, with pants, and just about anything else!
-Allow 3-5 days for orders to ship. Monograms may add up to 3 days for processing.
-Ground shipping is free on domestic orders $100+
- Flat Fee including duties & taxes of $50 for International Orders (excl. Canada)
- Flat Fee including duties & taxes of $35 for Canada
-Free domestic returns. Products in their original packaging are eligible for return within 15 days of delivery. More info
-Shoes that show any visible signs of wear will not be accepted for return (ex. dirt, stains, scuffs, fabric frays, and indentation on the leather).
-We ask that you take extra care when trying on our shoes for the first time. Please wear them on a soft, clean surface (a carpet or rug, etc.), and do not wear them outdoors until you know you love them.
-To qualify for a return, shoes must also include the original shoebox in like-new condition. Any shoes returned without the box or in a damaged shoe box will be rejected for return. More info.
You may also like
- KKalinVerified BuyerI do not recommend this productAge Range 18 - 24Usual Size SHeight 5' 8"Where do you live?Rated 2 starsSo cute but pills and shrinks
Love the look and shape of the sweater, but it pilled in 5 minutes. I spilled coffee on it and followed the washing instructions exactly and it shrunk to almost nothing. So sad because it was the perfect laying piece.
- TTabithaVerified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Usual Size MHeight 5' 5"Where do you live?Rated 3 starsSee-through :(
I was so disappointed in this sweater, the pictures of it look so nice and I thought it was more opaque but as I tried it on you could see my bra. I would have to wear a cami underneath :/
- MMeganVerified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Usual Size MHeight 5' 5"Where do you live?Rated 4 starsCute but leaves a lot of fuzz
Love this sweater. Cute and cozy, but super shoddy. It has left a layer of fuzz on everything it touched. Hopefully it will stop after a few wears. I ordered a medium, my usual size, and returned for a small which is a perfect fit.
- NNicVerified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Usual Size MHeight 5' 5"Where do you live?Rated 4 starsNice fit but pills heavily
Really like the shape of this sweater and the ability to layer it over button downs or dresses. However, 30 minutes into its first wear it already started to pill like crazy. This sweater will take maintenance.