Free Shipping Over $150
Meet the Daphne Dress, a more structured, dressed-up version of our bestselling Ellie Nap Dress®.
Crafted from our classic 100% cotton poplin, Daphne features smocking on the back, a slightly scooped neckline, a flowy circle skirt, and our signature ruffled sleeves.
Kind of like a picnic, but prettier. This large-scale gingham features tonal rows of colored checks plus textured diamonds woven throughout.
-Allow 3-5 days for orders to ship. Monograms may add up to 3 days for processing.
-Ground shipping is free on domestic orders $150+
- Flat Fee including duties & taxes of $50 for International Orders (excl. Canada)
- Flat Fee including duties & taxes of $35 for Canada
-Free domestic returns. Products in their original packaging are eligible for return within 15 days of delivery. More info
-Shoes that show any visible signs of wear will not be accepted for return (ex. dirt, stains, scuffs, fabric frays, and indentation on the leather).
-We ask that you take extra care when trying on our shoes for the first time. Please wear them on a soft, clean surface (a carpet or rug, etc.), and do not wear them outdoors until you know you love them.
-To qualify for a return, shoes must also include the original shoebox in like-new condition. Any shoes returned without the box or in a damaged shoe box will be rejected for return. More info.
You may also like
- CCMPReviewingThe Daphne Dress - Lilac Clip Dot CheckI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Usual Size MHeight 5' 9"Rated 5 out of 5 starsPlease make in more colors and sleeves!
Truly the most flattering dress on absolutely everyone. Quite tight in the chest - think they could loosen that area a bit. Otherwise amazing! I think it’s less nice in the cotton versions but I still own all of them.
My two notes:
PLEASE make this in other colors
Please make this exact fit with some different sleeve options. The flutter/ruffle is great for spring/summer and girly events, but I’d love to see this with some flattering cap sleeves or even a thick strap so that it can be worn at a greater range of events and doesn’t feel so girly
- CChristinaVerified BuyerReviewingThe Daphne Dress - Lilac Clip Dot CheckI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Usual Size LHeight 5' 8"Rated 5 out of 5 starslove love love
I LOVE this dress! I was worried at first because I am in between a medium & large, I ended up going with the large and it fits perfectly! I've gotten so many compliments, would def buy other patterns & colors!
- HBHayley B.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Daphne Dress - Lilac Clip Dot CheckI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Usual Size XXSHeight 5' 0" and underRated 5 out of 5 starsLovely
This dress is a winner. It’s flattering and gets compliments!
- FFreyaVerified ReviewerReviewingThe Daphne Dress - Lilac Clip Dot CheckI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Usual Size SHeight 5' 9"Rated 5 out of 5 starsSizing Fixed
I can happily confirm that the sizing on the Daphne has been fixed. Last year I bought a Daphne in my usual Ellie size (small) and couldn’t even get it zipped. I exchanged for a medium which fit much better. This year, based on other reviews, I crossed my fingers and ordered the Daphne in small. It fits great, and when I compared it against my medium from last year, they appear to be the same size.
Anyway, I love the fitted bodice of this dress. It’s a little dressier than the Ellie and looks dynamite.
- KBKelsey B.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Daphne Dress - Lilac Clip Dot CheckI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Usual Size XSHeight 5' 0" and underRated 4 out of 5 starsDreamy
Really well made and fit nicely at the top. Love the pockets. I had to have it altered significantly so the bottom hem was at a flattering length. I’m quite short so a petite size would be nice.