Meet the perfect skirt - the Paz. Flirty and fun, this a-line skirt with ruffle hem is versatile and ready for every occasion.About the Fabric
Crafted from 100% cotton with a charming floral motif, our Eyelet fabric is the ideal summer fabric.
-Allow 3-5 days for orders to ship. Monograms may add up to 3 days for processing.
-Ground shipping is free on domestic orders $150+
- Flat Fee including duties & taxes of $50 for International Orders (excl. Canada)
- Flat Fee including duties & taxes of $35 for Canada
-Free domestic returns. Products in their original packaging are eligible for return within 15 days of delivery. More info
-Shoes that show any visible signs of wear will not be accepted for return (ex. dirt, stains, scuffs, fabric frays, and indentation on the leather).
-We ask that you take extra care when trying on our shoes for the first time. Please wear them on a soft, clean surface (a carpet or rug, etc.), and do not wear them outdoors until you know you love them.
-To qualify for a return, shoes must also include the original shoebox in like-new condition. Any shoes returned without the box or in a damaged shoe box will be rejected for return. More info.
You may also like
- ANAmy N.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Linen Paz Skirt - Blue Shell Mosaic LinenI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Usual Size XSHeight 5' 3"Rated 4 out of 5 starsLinen Paz Skirt
I liked the print and style, but this went back because it was too short.
- SLSadie L.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Paz Skirt - Navy LinenI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsperfect for summer
I wore this set for alabama bid day- a notoriously hot occasion. It was perfect! It looked super cute all day and the linen held up very well against the heat- even no sweat stains!!!! Highly recommend and hope they come out with one in red!!!
- JJennaReviewingThe Paz Skirt - Light Blue Space Floral LinenI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsInto it.
I really like this skirt. I love the space blue floral but didn’t want a sleeveless dress or accessory, so this is where I landed. I was worried it would feel too short, but I was pleased that it is just fine. I got the XXL which is the size I usually get. The light blue built in slip is nice and slightly softer than the linen. I’m sure there’s a reason why not to do them, but I sure wish this skirt had pockets. That said, I’m excited to wear it!
- AMAnn M.ReviewingThe Paz Skirt - Light Blue Space Floral LinenI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsObsessed!
Favorite skirt ever! Need more color options ASAP! Runs a little small. I sized up as recommended and it’s perfect.
- CCCReviewingThe Paz Skirt - Light Blue Space Floral LinenI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfect
The Paz set, but especially the Paz skirt, is perfect. I've had trouble fitting into my pre-pandemic summer bottoms, and the Paz skirt is not tight, not too short, and makes me feel great. I highly recommend.