The Grandpa Cardigan
- Allow 3-5 days for orders to ship. Monograms may add up to 3 days for processing.
- Ground shipping is free on domestic orders $150+
- Flat Fee including duties & taxes of $50 for International Orders (excl. Canada)
- Flat Fee including duties & taxes of $35 for Canada
- Free domestic returns. Products in their original packaging are eligible for return within 15 days of delivery. More info
- Shoes that show any visible signs of wear will not be accepted for return (ex. dirt, stains, scuffs, fabric frays, and indentation on the leather).
- We ask that you take extra care when trying on our shoes for the first time. Please wear them on a soft, clean surface (a carpet or rug, etc.), and do not wear them outdoors until you know you love them.
- To qualify for a return, shoes must also include the original shoebox in like-new condition. Any shoes returned without the box or in a damaged shoe box will be rejected for return. More info.
You may also like
- HIHeather I.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Usual Size LHeight 6' 0" and overRated 4 out of 5 starsGood, except for the shedding
I have this cardigan in navy, love it, and wear it all the time. I picked up the cream one when it was on sale. I'm not sure how the cream one differs in construction, but this one sheds all over the place and the navy does not. I wore this with on a sunny day carrying a messenger bag, and there are white fuzz balls about the size of a pencil eraser in the pockets of the bag and all over the rest of the outfit. Otherwise, fit is good. Sleeves could be a little longer, but I am 6' tall and have long arms.
- LLaurieI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
Gorgeous sweater. Soft and cuddly, look forward to wearing it!!
- AAlainaI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars2 Stars
Beautiful sweater. It’s super soft and the pearl buttons are adorable but it ran way to large. I’m 5’3” and 123 lbs. I ordered an XS and it was way too big, I know it’s supposed to run larger but there was just too much fabric under the arms and fit boxy. Very disappointing.
- HHeatherVerified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Usual Size SHeight 5' 4"Rated 5 out of 5 starsGranny chic sweater SOFT merino
First of all, my order shipped lightning fast, I got it in 2 days; so WOW, thanks HHH warehouse for being amazing during a drop. I'd say this def. runs large, I guess thus the "Grandpa" in the name... like size-wise it is Grandpa's sweater but in style details, it's Granny esp. with the pearl buttons. I bought the XS, for ref. I am 5'4", 112, 32D and it fits generously and oversized. The quality of the merino is really good, it's not scratchy at all. I love the pearl buttons! I have a pair of Gucci platform pumps with big pearls on them from several seasons ago that will be perfect to wear with this sweater! I was going to buy a chunky Fishermans knit cardigan for this fall, but I'm glad I found this instead, it is way more unique. Great purchase, I definitely recommend it unless you are very, very petite in which case it may be too large.