Lilou is the mini version of our Samara Nap Dress® and features the best of both worlds: full coverage on the front with a high neck and our signature smocking, and an open back thanks to crisscrossed elasticated straps.About the Print
We worked with artist Leïla Dubus to create this watercolor design, which is inspired by the lush hydrangea blooms of Nantucket Island.
-Allow 3-5 days for orders to ship. Monograms may add up to 3 days for processing.
-Ground shipping is free on domestic orders $150+
- Flat Fee including duties & taxes of $50 for International Orders (excl. Canada)
- Flat Fee including duties & taxes of $35 for Canada
-Free domestic returns. Products in their original packaging are eligible for return within 15 days of delivery. More info
-Shoes that show any visible signs of wear will not be accepted for return (ex. dirt, stains, scuffs, fabric frays, and indentation on the leather).
-We ask that you take extra care when trying on our shoes for the first time. Please wear them on a soft, clean surface (a carpet or rug, etc.), and do not wear them outdoors until you know you love them.
-To qualify for a return, shoes must also include the original shoebox in like-new condition. Any shoes returned without the box or in a damaged shoe box will be rejected for return. More info.
You may also like
- KWKatie W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Usual Size XSHeight 5' 5"Rated 5 out of 5 starsReady for summer 2024 already!
Bought this dress on sale and couldn’t be happier. The colors and fit are so fun. Could not be better for spring and summer.
- BGBrooke G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Usual Size XSHeight 5' 5"Rated 5 out of 5 starsGorgeous
This dress is so pretty. I love the way it looks on me. I just wish the fabric was softer and had pockets.
- RRyanVerified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Usual Size LHeight 5' 7"Rated 5 out of 5 starsLove this dress!
Absolutely love this dress! I was worried about showing so much of my back and how much support there would be without a bra but my worries were for nothing the dress fits and supports in all the right places and is incredibly flattering ! It is also very comfortable ! Can’t wait to wear it to brunches all summer long!
- MMavoraI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Usual Size MHeight 5' 9"Rated 5 out of 5 starsPerfect summer dress!
The cut of this dress is extremely flattering. The high neck and smocked bodice provides all the support needed. The plunging open back with the cross straps is super sexy and accentuates the waist. The skirt flares just right with out creating too much volume and not so fitted that you have to worry any unwanted bulges. Perfect, for brunch, running errands, or just napping!
- AAshleyVerified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Usual Size MHeight 5' 4"Rated 3 out of 5 starsLove it in theory…
I really wanted to love this dress! The print is absolutely stunning and I’m surprised by how much I like the crepe fabric. Unfortunately the style/fit/cut just did not work on my body type. For reference, I have a short torso and a straighter/less curvy figure. I usually wear a small in Ellie and ordered a medium (my usual street size) in Lilou. The last row of elastic/shirring came to about 1/2 inch above the top of my hip bone, hitting my torso at one of the widest parts, and cutting my torso at a not-so-flattering way. This was the perfect length for me (I’m 5’4”) but just really wish the bodice wasn’t so long! If you have a longer torso I think this will look fabulous but unfortunately not for me.