Free Shipping Over $100
A Nap Dress® Nation favorite, now back by popular demand!
The Nesli is a Nap Dress® with elasticated smocking, a tiered midi skirt, and dramatic puff sleeves. Fits both naps and busy schedules perfectly.
About the Print
Originally from France, we pulled this vintage print from the Design Library’s archives, updating it with fresh, spring-ready shades that will carry you through the season and beyond.
-Allow 3-5 days for orders to ship. Monograms may add up to 3 days for processing.
-Ground shipping is free on domestic orders $100+
- Flat Fee including duties & taxes of $50 for International Orders (excl. Canada)
- Flat Fee including duties & taxes of $35 for Canada
-Free domestic returns. Products in their original packaging are eligible for return within 15 days of delivery. More info
-Shoes that show any visible signs of wear will not be accepted for return (ex. dirt, stains, scuffs, fabric frays, and indentation on the leather).
-We ask that you take extra care when trying on our shoes for the first time. Please wear them on a soft, clean surface (a carpet or rug, etc.), and do not wear them outdoors until you know you love them.
-To qualify for a return, shoes must also include the original shoebox in like-new condition. Any shoes returned without the box or in a damaged shoe box will be rejected for return. More info.
You may also like
- RLRebecca Le R.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Nesli Nap Dress - Green Vine Stripe CottonI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Usual Size XLHeight 5' 9"Rated 5 out of 5 starsPlease make more!
My favorite of all Hill House dresses! Please make more of this style as it is lined, fits like the Ellie but has a sleeve, and drapes beautifully! I am between L and XL and found the L to fit perfectly. We want more!
- MMichelleReviewingThe Nesli Nap Dress - Blue BotanicalI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsCinderella Dress - In the BEST Way!
I started with the Ellie Nap Dress and have now ventured into the Nesli - It's so beautiful! You can dress it up or down and play with the sleeves to give an off-the-shoulder look for a night out. So comfortable and bonus points - you look like a Disney Princess when wearing it! So many people commented that I looked like Cinderella in my dress :) Fun anecdote: I wore my Light Blue Glitter Check Ellie to an industry event, and I spent more time chatting with clients about my Nap Dress than the actual product I was selling (which was luxury Italian textiles, so that really says something)! If you are a fan of the Ellie and looking to branch into a slightly different style, definitely give the Neslie a try!
- ALanna l.ReviewingThe Nesli Nap Dress - Blue BotanicalI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsI live in this dress now
My new burgundy Nesli arrived yesterday and if I were a cartoon character that wore the same outfit every day I would pick this. My love for these dresses is becoming a personality trait.
- JJaneReviewingThe Nesli Nap Dress - Blue BotanicalI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsDream of a dress
My Nestli Nap Dress arrived last week and I have already worn it four times. It is comfortable, repels stains and wrinkles and always looks beautiful and fresh. I like the material, a kind of polished cotton. I have worn it to a class reunion, to a barbecue and even to the park for a hike. It dresses up and down I suppose I could even nap in it. My husband says it's "adorable."
- AAllieReviewingThe Nesli Nap Dress - Blue BotanicalI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsthe BEST nap dress
I am a die hard fan of all the Nap Dresses, but the Nesli is definitely my favorite. It goes perfectly day to night as I go from puffy sleeves to off the shoulder! the texture of the black dot is so lovely, and every pattern is more beautiful than the next