Free Shipping Over $100
A Nap Dress® Nation favorite, now back by popular demand!
The Nesli is a Nap Dress with elasticated smocking, a tiered midi skirt, and dramatic puff sleeves. Fits both naps and busy schedules perfectly.
-Allow 3-5 days for orders to ship. Monograms may add up to 3 days for processing.
-Ground shipping is free on domestic orders $100+
- Flat Fee including duties & taxes of $50 for International Orders (excl. Canada)
- Flat Fee including duties & taxes of $35 for Canada
-Free domestic returns. Products in their original packaging are eligible for return within 15 days of delivery. More info
-Shoes that show any visible signs of wear will not be accepted for return (ex. dirt, stains, scuffs, fabric frays, and indentation on the leather).
-We ask that you take extra care when trying on our shoes for the first time. Please wear them on a soft, clean surface (a carpet or rug, etc.), and do not wear them outdoors until you know you love them.
-To qualify for a return, shoes must also include the original shoebox in like-new condition. Any shoes returned without the box or in a damaged shoe box will be rejected for return. More info.
You may also like
- RLRebecca Le R.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Nesli Nap Dress - Green Vine Stripe CottonI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Usual Size XLHeight 5' 9"Rated 5 out of 5 starsPlease make more!
My favorite of all Hill House dresses! Please make more of this style as it is lined, fits like the Ellie but has a sleeve, and drapes beautifully! I am between L and XL and found the L to fit perfectly. We want more!
- MMichelleReviewingThe Nesli Nap Dress - Blue BotanicalI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsCinderella Dress - In the BEST Way!
I started with the Ellie Nap Dress and have now ventured into the Nesli - It's so beautiful! You can dress it up or down and play with the sleeves to give an off-the-shoulder look for a night out. So comfortable and bonus points - you look like a Disney Princess when wearing it! So many people commented that I looked like Cinderella in my dress :) Fun anecdote: I wore my Light Blue Glitter Check Ellie to an industry event, and I spent more time chatting with clients about my Nap Dress than the actual product I was selling (which was luxury Italian textiles, so that really says something)! If you are a fan of the Ellie and looking to branch into a slightly different style, definitely give the Neslie a try!
- ALanna l.ReviewingThe Nesli Nap Dress - Blue BotanicalI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsI live in this dress now
My new burgundy Nesli arrived yesterday and if I were a cartoon character that wore the same outfit every day I would pick this. My love for these dresses is becoming a personality trait.
- JJaneReviewingThe Nesli Nap Dress - Blue BotanicalI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsDream of a dress
My Nestli Nap Dress arrived last week and I have already worn it four times. It is comfortable, repels stains and wrinkles and always looks beautiful and fresh. I like the material, a kind of polished cotton. I have worn it to a class reunion, to a barbecue and even to the park for a hike. It dresses up and down I suppose I could even nap in it. My husband says it's "adorable."
- AAllieReviewingThe Nesli Nap Dress - Blue BotanicalI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsthe BEST nap dress
I am a die hard fan of all the Nap Dresses, but the Nesli is definitely my favorite. It goes perfectly day to night as I go from puffy sleeves to off the shoulder! the texture of the black dot is so lovely, and every pattern is more beautiful than the next