Based on our bestselling Paz Crop Top, we added more length to make this the perfect everyday top.
-Allow 7-10 days for orders to ship. Monograms may add up to 3 days for processing.
-Ground shipping is free on domestic orders $100+
- Flat Fee including duties & taxes of $50 for International Orders (excl. Canada)
- Flat Fee including duties & taxes of $35 for Canada
-Free domestic returns. Products in their original packaging are eligible for return within 15 days of delivery. More info
-Shoes that show any visible signs of wear will not be accepted for return (ex. dirt, stains, scuffs, fabric frays, and indentation on the leather).
-We ask that you take extra care when trying on our shoes for the first time. Please wear them on a soft, clean surface (a carpet or rug, etc.), and do not wear them outdoors until you know you love them.
-To qualify for a return, shoes must also include the original shoebox in like-new condition. Any shoes returned without the box or in a damaged shoe box will be rejected for return. More info.
You may also like
- SSarahReviewingThe Paz Nap Top - Lilac Stripe LinenI recommend this productRated 5 starsHill house has done it again!!!
This is the best summer top!! lightweight, flattering and fits perfectly. It runs small, same size as my Ellie. I originally ordered it true to size and it was too big. I ended up with the M, I’m 5’9”, usually size 10-12 and a 34G. One of the only tops I can wear in the summer with a bra that looks good on a larger chest :) thank you hill house!!!
- VVictoriaReviewingThe Paz Nap Top - Candy Kaleidoscope LinenI recommend this productRated 5 starsGorgeous summer top!
I bought this somewhat on a whim as I loved the general style in the pictures, and I'm so glad I did! The material is so lightweight but not flimsy, really beautifully soft, and great quality. This elastic in the bust area provides a supported, tailored fit, but is not too restrictive. I went with classic white originally, but have since ordered two more colors as they will go with anything: skirts, shorts, jeans and all work perfectly! For reference, I am 5'7 and a 34DD and the large was comfortable. Could have gone with a medium, but wanted the extra length in torso area for an outfit.
- CCarolineReviewingThe Paz Nap Top - Black PoplinI recommend this productRated 4 starsA little short
I was hoping this would be a little bit longer since it was "longer" than the summer style, but it is still a bit cropped. Another 1" would be great!
- EEwaReviewingThe Paz Nap Top - Black PoplinI recommend this productRated 5 starsLove love love
Absolutely lovely top - I am an average size woman and ordered a medium and an very happy with both the fit and the beautiful Botanical Emerald pattern. I think the size of your bust should determine what size you get if you are on the fence - length is perfect too. The HHH logo is also a nice touch! I hope it becomes a staple in the collection because I think I need another!
- AAbbyReviewingThe Paz Nap Top - Black PoplinI recommend this productRated 4 starsSo so cute, runs so so big
I ordered this top in an xs and it runs even larger than the Ellie dress does. I adore it, but as a 5’2” 110 pound girl, even the xs swallows me whole. Large enough that I will have to return, wish there was an xxs option!