Free Shipping Over $100
Inspired by elegant, feminine vintage dresses, the Sabrina is a special occasion-worthy style with a midi length skirt, fitted waist, subtly ruffled v-neck, and comfy elasticated puff sleeves.
-Allow 3-5 days for orders to ship. Monograms may add up to 3 days for processing.
-Ground shipping is free on domestic orders $100+
- Flat Fee including duties & taxes of $50 for International Orders (excl. Canada)
- Flat Fee including duties & taxes of $35 for Canada
-Free domestic returns. Products in their original packaging are eligible for return within 15 days of delivery. More info
-Shoes that show any visible signs of wear will not be accepted for return (ex. dirt, stains, scuffs, fabric frays, and indentation on the leather).
-We ask that you take extra care when trying on our shoes for the first time. Please wear them on a soft, clean surface (a carpet or rug, etc.), and do not wear them outdoors until you know you love them.
-To qualify for a return, shoes must also include the original shoebox in like-new condition. Any shoes returned without the box or in a damaged shoe box will be rejected for return. More info.
You may also like
- RLRebekah L.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Sabrina Dress - Green Vine Stripe CottonI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Usual Size SHeight 5' 5"Rated 5 out of 5 starsAbsolutely perfect!
I’m so glad other reviews mentioned this dress running smal because it definitely does. I am 5’5”, 140lb, 28” waist, 34B bust and usually wear small in most dresses. They only had the medium in stock so I took a chance and it fit perfectly. I’m glad I didn’t get the small. Please size up and this one is not for the bigger chested girls. Very flattering and beautiful, easy to put on, highly recommend.
- EEmilyReviewingThe Sabrina Dress - Green Vine Stripe CottonI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Usual Size MHeight 5' 5"Rated 5 out of 5 starsSo beautiful!
This dress is absolutely stunning and flattering. I wasn't sure what size to order originally since I gained weight since the last time I ordered any nap dress. I ordered a large based on the size guide given (I have a 38" bust and 31" waist). It ended up being a bit too big in the waist so I exchanged for a medium, which fits much better! I can't wait to wear this for my birthday dinner. :)
- CClaireVerified ReviewerReviewingThe Sabrina Dress - Green Vine Stripe CottonI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Usual Size SHeight 5' 9"Rated 3 out of 5 starsFits small in the bodice
I’m normally a 4 and got this dress in a S, which was way too tight around my ribcage. I exchanged for the M which fits better, but I agree with another reviewer that smocking in the back would be so much better
- DDaphPopVerified ReviewerReviewingThe Sabrina Dress - Black CottonI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Usual Size MHeight 5' 4"Rated 3 out of 5 starsNot for boobs
I got a size Large bc I have D breasts. My girls didn’t even stand a chance 😂 not for large breasts unfortunately. Pretty shape though.
- AAshleyVerified BuyerReviewingThe Sabrina Dress - Pink Spring PlaidI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Usual Size XLHeight 5' 9"Rated 3 out of 5 starsSize up
Great quality, but if you’re curvy size up. I go between L and XL in the nap dresses, but an XL in this is tiny. Would be so much better with smocking in the back. I am going to exchange for a XXL, but I’m not sure even that will fit unfortunately.