-Allow 7-10 days for orders to ship. Monograms may add up to 3 days for processing.
-Ground shipping is free on domestic orders $100+
- Flat Fee including duties & taxes of $50 for International Orders (excl. Canada)
- Flat Fee including duties & taxes of $35 for Canada
-Free domestic returns. Products in their original packaging are eligible for return within 15 days of delivery. More info
-Shoes that show any visible signs of wear will not be accepted for return (ex. dirt, stains, scuffs, fabric frays, and indentation on the leather).
-We ask that you take extra care when trying on our shoes for the first time. Please wear them on a soft, clean surface (a carpet or rug, etc.), and do not wear them outdoors until you know you love them.
-To qualify for a return, shoes must also include the original shoebox in like-new condition. Any shoes returned without the box or in a damaged shoe box will be rejected for return. More info.
You may also like
- JJenReviewingThe Samantha Dress - Black PoplinI recommend this productRated 5 starsGo-to summer dress!
This dress arrived today and I'm obsessed with the fit! I'm 5'4" and around 140 lbs the medium fit me perfectly. I love the neckline and sleeve details, and the pockets make this dress just perfect! I'm really excited to wear this out in the summer. The one thing I'll note is that you'll definitely need to steam it before wearing, as the fabric wrinkles easily.Was this helpful?
- SShelbyReviewingThe Samantha Dress - Black PoplinI recommend this productRated 4 starsNew favorite LBD
I got the Samantha in black and she is a sexy fun lil gal. The dress ran true to size (XL) on me. I’m 5’3” and the length was perfect. I am OBSESSED with the adjustable neckline. The only knock on this dress is it’s a little big in the shoulders, just wish the elastic was a bit tighter, but it’s not bad enough to stop me from being in LOVE with this dress.Was this helpful?
- LLauraReviewingThe Samantha Dress - Black PoplinI recommend this productRated 4 starsGreat dress, could be better in a petite size!
This is a great dress! So beautiful and fun to wear but it is very low cut on me and even the smallest size is a bit big on me from the shoulder to neckline, making the sleeves slip off my shoulder. Would benefit from petite sizing here, but I can still get away with it!Was this helpful?
- EEmilieReviewingThe Samantha Dress - Black PoplinI recommend this productRated 5 starsThe most flattering dress
I LOVE this dress! It's my fourth nap dress and by far my favorite, especially as I am on the shorter side (5'3"). The cut is incredible flattering, and the adjustable neckline makes you feel secured against any wardrobe malfunctions. I will say, it is definitely low cut (I'm a DD) and not really appropriate for all settings. But for a date night or engagement photos (!!) I would highly recommend.Was this helpful?
- BBrittReviewingThe Samantha Dress - Black PoplinI recommend this productRated 5 starsI didn’t think I could love a nap dress more
This style is pure MAGIC. So flattering and comfortable - braless for a C/D cup, nursing friendly, and I feel like a damn princess. Hill house does it again for effortless style, comfort, and a dress shape that will fit my body comfortably through postpartum changes. Honestly, I didn’t think I could love a nap dress more, but here I am and I DO.Was this helpful?