Meet the Seraphina Nap Dress®, the ultimate party pick that’s meant to be dressed up and taken out. Crafted from our new Cotton Sateen fabric, Seraphina features a fully smocked bodice, adjustable spaghetti straps, a full skirt, pockets, and ruffled details for extra charm.
About the Print
We worked with artist Leïla Dubus to create this watercolor design, which is inspired by the lush hydrangea blooms of Nantucket Island.
About the Fabric
With a satin finish and heavier weight, think of our Cotton Sateen as the dressed-up counterpart to our crisp and classic Cotton Poplin. Night Bloom features a black base.
-Allow 3-5 days for orders to ship. Monograms may add up to 3 days for processing.
-Ground shipping is free on domestic orders $150+
- Flat Fee including duties & taxes of $50 for International Orders (excl. Canada)
- Flat Fee including duties & taxes of $35 for Canada
-Free domestic returns. Products in their original packaging are eligible for return within 15 days of delivery. More info
-Shoes that show any visible signs of wear will not be accepted for return (ex. dirt, stains, scuffs, fabric frays, and indentation on the leather).
-We ask that you take extra care when trying on our shoes for the first time. Please wear them on a soft, clean surface (a carpet or rug, etc.), and do not wear them outdoors until you know you love them.
-To qualify for a return, shoes must also include the original shoebox in like-new condition. Any shoes returned without the box or in a damaged shoe box will be rejected for return. More info.
You may also like
- OMOlivia M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Usual Size XLHeight 5' 4"Rated 5 out of 5 starsGorgeous
Stunning dress. The full circle skirt gives it a vintage feel and makes so glamorous. Can be dressed down or up (to practically black tie with the right accessories!!). I am a 14 and per the recommendation, I sized down from an XL to an L, which fit perfectly. The smocking was nice and tight, I have a large chest and didn't need to wear a bra.
- EWElizabeth W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Usual Size MHeight 5' 4"Rated 4 out of 5 starsBeautiful dress
The fabric is wonderful and love the smocked bodice and the full skirt! Love the pockets also. The only improvement I would make is to the shoulder straps- maybe make them a little wider with some elastic so they stay put better. Overall I love the dress!
- SFSadie F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Usual Size SHeight 5' 0" and underRated 3 out of 5 starsI sized down… still too loose
10/10 on everything with this dress EXCEPT the sizing. I sized down as recommended to an XS and it was still a bit too loose for me. Perfect if you’re just walking around… not perfect if you’re planning to wear it on a wedding reception dance floor ;)
the straps were also a bit wide on my petite frame and kept slipping down, but not so much so that it was a deal breaker.
I’m 29, 5 feet, 120 lbs for reference!
- SShayVerified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Usual Size XSHeight 5' 6"Rated 5 out of 5 starsLovely Feminine Silhouette
Love how feminine this dress is! It makes one want to twirl around. I purchased in the same size as my Ellies and it fits perfectly. Definitely tighter in the bodice than an Ellie but necessary to counteract the weight of the skirt. I hope the basketweave pops back up because I would love this in more colors!
- RRyannVerified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Usual Size MHeight 5' 3"Rated 5 out of 5 starsThe Most Stunning Dress
Chic, gorgeous, stunning, simply perfection. This may be the most gorgeous dress I have ever worn. The cotton sateen fabric is lovely and cool. The silhouette this dress gives is perfection. I take a medium in Ellie’s, and the medium here was perfect-even for my larger bust. Please make this in more colors!!