The Simone Dress
- Allow 3-5 days for orders to ship. Monograms may add up to 3 days for processing.
- Ground shipping is free on domestic orders $150+
- Flat Fee including duties & taxes of $50 for International Orders (excl. Canada)
- Flat Fee including duties & taxes of $35 for Canada
- Free domestic returns. Products in their original packaging are eligible for return within 15 days of delivery. More info
- Shoes that show any visible signs of wear will not be accepted for return (ex. dirt, stains, scuffs, fabric frays, and indentation on the leather).
- We ask that you take extra care when trying on our shoes for the first time. Please wear them on a soft, clean surface (a carpet or rug, etc.), and do not wear them outdoors until you know you love them.
- To qualify for a return, shoes must also include the original shoebox in like-new condition. Any shoes returned without the box or in a damaged shoe box will be rejected for return. More info.
You may also like
- CClaireVerified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Usual Size MHeight 5' 10"Rated 5 out of 5 starsEverything I wanted it to be
I took a chance and bought this dress final sale, despite not being able to find any reviews about fit, and I’m so glad I did. I ordered my normal size, and it fits perfectly. I wouldn’t call it oversized but the fit is loose, so just keep that in mind. You could probably size down if you’re in between sizes. I am 5’10” so the slit is high, but not scandalously so. The dress is super versatile - can be worn belted or not, and looks great with a slim or a larger corset-style belt. I can see wearing it with sandals or big ol stompy platforms. Unbelted and flowy in the summer and with a camel coat in the winter. I love it!
- LLindseyI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars1 Star
Gorgeous but completely sheer. Had to return because there is no way to wear this.