Unexpected—yet decidedly chic—this print captures the whimsical, playful spirit that comes with spending summer on the Amalfi Coast. It features a host of undersea characters, including seahorses, starfish, and octopus on a soft lilac background.
-Allow 7-10 days for orders to ship. Monograms may add up to 3 days for processing.
-Ground shipping is free on domestic orders $100+
- Flat Fee including duties & taxes of $50 for International Orders (excl. Canada)
- Flat Fee including duties & taxes of $35 for Canada
-Free domestic returns. Products in their original packaging are eligible for return within 15 days of delivery. More info
-Shoes that show any visible signs of wear will not be accepted for return (ex. dirt, stains, scuffs, fabric frays, and indentation on the leather).
-We ask that you take extra care when trying on our shoes for the first time. Please wear them on a soft, clean surface (a carpet or rug, etc.), and do not wear them outdoors until you know you love them.
-To qualify for a return, shoes must also include the original shoebox in like-new condition. Any shoes returned without the box or in a damaged shoe box will be rejected for return. More info.
You may also like
- TTiyaReviewingThe Sun Hat - Blue Botanical Cotton CanvasI recommend this productRated 5 starsDream hat
I love this hat so much. the sea creatures print is like a dream, so lively, so fun. Really wish HHH would do this print for Ellie nap dress.Was this helpful?
- JJennaReviewingThe Sun Hat - Blue Botanical Cotton CanvasI recommend this productRated 5 starsI think I’m gonna like it!
I’m not a hat person, but I do burn easily. I basically only bought this because of the print (sea creatures). I’ve only tried it on at home, but my first impressions are that it’s a nice, durable-feeling material, but not super stiff. The little Star beads on the tie are a sweet touch.Was this helpful?
- LLaurenReviewingThe Sun Hat - Blue Botanical Cotton CanvasI recommend this productRated 5 starsLove this hat!
So fun to wear with the matching Ellie nap dress. I wear it with the brim flipped up.Was this helpful?