As many of you know, we launched Hill House Baby last week — our biggest launch to date.
We've been working on this since I had my son Henry in 2016, and it was incredibly exciting to finally show the product to the world. It was impossible, however, to create this collection without thinking of all the children and parents in need of everyday essentials and support.
To that end, Hill House is partnering with Room To Grow, an incredible organization that provides one-on-one parent coaching and guidance, connections to community resources and material goods to families in need.
Today (November 25th) to Giving Tuesday, December 3rd, we will be raising both funds and awareness to support their initiatives.
Here's how we're doing it:
- Hill House will run a social media campaign from today until December 3rd. For every baby photo posted using the hashtag #hillhousebaby, Hill House will donate to Room To Grow
- For all baby sales from Monday the 18th November to Giving Tuesday December 3rd, Hill House will donate a portion of the proceeds to Room To Grow
- Hill House will accept material donations from Room to Grow's Amazon Wishlist at our Bleecker Street location. For those who bring an item, a 15% discount will be offered on all HHH Brand Products.
- Post a photo of yourself as a baby using the hashtag #hillhousebaby (and tagging @roomtogroworg and @hillhousehome). For each post, we will donate to Room To Grow
- Drop off a material donation from Room To Grow's Amazon Wishlist at 395 Bleecker Street. Items should be new and unused.
Here's an example caption if you'd like to post on social:
Sharing my baby picture because 1) I was adorable and 2) my friends at @HillHouseHome are partnering with @roomtogroworg to help families in need. They will make a donation for each baby picture tagged #HillHouseBaby - so show us your baby pics!
Thank you so much for your support, and of course, feel free to share this.
Nell Diamond and the Hill House Team