The Hotel Robe is Made in Portugal from 100% Zero Twist Micro Cotton.
Runs true to size.
-Allow 3-5 days for orders to ship. Monograms may add up to 3 days for processing.
-Ground shipping is free on domestic orders $150+
- Flat Fee including duties & taxes of $50 for International Orders (excl. Canada)
- Flat Fee including duties & taxes of $35 for Canada
-Free domestic returns. Products in their original packaging are eligible for return within 15 days of delivery. More info
-Shoes that show any visible signs of wear will not be accepted for return (ex. dirt, stains, scuffs, fabric frays, and indentation on the leather).
-We ask that you take extra care when trying on our shoes for the first time. Please wear them on a soft, clean surface (a carpet or rug, etc.), and do not wear them outdoors until you know you love them.
-To qualify for a return, shoes must also include the original shoebox in like-new condition. Any shoes returned without the box or in a damaged shoe box will be rejected for return. More info.
You may also like
- MMakenzieVerified BuyerReviewingThe Women's Hotel Robe - NavyI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Usual Size XSHeight 5' 3"Rated 5 out of 5 starsPurchase of the year!!
I thought about buying this for so long and finally did. It's AMAZING, I can't believe I waited this long. Super soft. Very absorbent so I can use it as a towel but still lounge around in it. And not too hot!
- LLauraReviewingThe Women's Hotel Robe - RainbowI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Usual Size SHeight 5' 0" and underRated 5 out of 5 starsThis robe sparks an insane amount of joy
My husband bought me this for Christmas and I LOVE IT. It’s heavyweight, plush, and so soft. The only thing I regret is using my old robe for so long! 10/10!
- EFE F.Verified ReviewerReviewingThe Dream Matelasse Coverlet - Dusty PinkI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Usual Size XXLHeight 5' 9"Rated 5 out of 5 starsIncredible Quality
Hill House Home was founded on their linens first so I went out on a branch and ordered this coverlet. It has a perfect weight that has some weight to to it. It has a Diamond stitch pattern on it and it just feels like luxury cotton. I love the pink color I ordered it in for my bedroom! I feel much more excited to try the sheets now that I’ve tested this out.
- MMayaReviewingThe Men's Hotel Robe - NavyI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsLove this Robe
I got this robe as a gift for my mom, she uses it all the time. Great Robe
- CchristieReviewingThe Women's Hotel Robe - RainbowI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsthe best robe out there
i'm a robe person and lover and i've tried other expensive ones out there--Brooklinen and ettitude--and in the winter, none of them compares to this guy. it's the perfect length, though the arms are a bit short for me (i'm 5'7) so i have to uncuff the sleeves. it dries super fast and is wicked warm, perfect for my perennially cold body. i hope it's sustainably and ethically made, though i also think a huge part of this responsibility is on the government.