Meet our very first Pool Skirt.
Similar to our Paz Skirt, but in our new swim fabric! This fully lined, waterproof skirt is longer in the back for more coverage and features built-in swim bottoms. Complete the look for a beach day with the Isla Swim Top, or for a morning coffee run with a white T-Shirt and tennis shoes!
Made in Los Angeles from econyl® fabric, this sun friendly fabric has UPF 50+ protection, is made from recycled materials, and is sunscreen and chlorine stain safe.
-Allow 3-5 days for orders to ship. Monograms may add up to 3 days for processing.
-Ground shipping is free on domestic orders $150+
- Flat Fee including duties & taxes of $50 for International Orders (excl. Canada)
- Flat Fee including duties & taxes of $35 for Canada
-Free domestic returns. Products in their original packaging are eligible for return within 15 days of delivery. More info
-Shoes that show any visible signs of wear will not be accepted for return (ex. dirt, stains, scuffs, fabric frays, and indentation on the leather).
-We ask that you take extra care when trying on our shoes for the first time. Please wear them on a soft, clean surface (a carpet or rug, etc.), and do not wear them outdoors until you know you love them.
-To qualify for a return, shoes must also include the original shoebox in like-new condition. Any shoes returned without the box or in a damaged shoe box will be rejected for return. More info.
You may also like
- CCathleenVerified BuyerReviewingThe Pool Skirt - RedI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Usual Size SHeight 5' 4"Rated 5 out of 5 starsTLDR: My child asked me to leave her this outfit in my will
I wore this paired with the Rosie swimsuit in Red. It’s a gorgeous, flattering colour and the material holds you in nicely without squeezing. I took a size S and it fits perfectly, if a little cheeky (which is covered, obviously, by a skirt). I’m 5’4 and approx 125 lbs for reference.
When my daughter saw this outfit on me, she said: “Wow mom you look so beautiful! You know that document you write before you die? The one where you can give your things away to people? Can you give me that bathing suit. It’s so nice”. You really can’t make this stuff up.
I suppose you could say this set is to die for!
- JMJenna M.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Pool Skirt - RedI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Usual Size LHeight 5' 4"Rated 4 out of 5 starsNew go-to for summer
Absolutely love! Got the XL and it’s not too tight so very comfy. Not quite enough coverage underneath for me to wear comfortably as athleisure. It’s definitely cheeky which is fine but giving 4/5 because I feel the gusset is extremely narrow.
- SWSarah W.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Pool Skirt - BlackI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Usual Size MHeight 5' 9"Rated 5 out of 5 starsGreat fit!
Love it! Flattering and great laird with the top.