Free Shipping Over $100
-Allow 3-5 days for orders to ship. Monograms may add up to 3 days for processing.
-Ground shipping is free on domestic orders $100+
- Flat Fee including duties & taxes of $50 for International Orders (excl. Canada)
- Flat Fee including duties & taxes of $35 for Canada
-Free domestic returns. Products in their original packaging are eligible for return within 15 days of delivery. More info
-Shoes that show any visible signs of wear will not be accepted for return (ex. dirt, stains, scuffs, fabric frays, and indentation on the leather).
-We ask that you take extra care when trying on our shoes for the first time. Please wear them on a soft, clean surface (a carpet or rug, etc.), and do not wear them outdoors until you know you love them.
-To qualify for a return, shoes must also include the original shoebox in like-new condition. Any shoes returned without the box or in a damaged shoe box will be rejected for return. More info.
You may also like
- AAbigailVerified BuyerReviewingThe Ophelia Dress - Pink Vine Stripe CottonI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Usual Size MHeight 5' 4"Rated 5 out of 5 starsOBSESSED- more bright colors in this dress style please!
I was worried that this would be waaay too much cleavage on me, but the adjustable ruching tie helps adjust it so it’s perfect. I am absolutely obsessed - it’s so flattering and so comfortable. I only wish there were more floral/light colored fabrics available - I’m a pale gal so black and navy are no-gos for me, lest I look like a Victorian child that won’t last the winter, but I am pumped for more bright patterns to come out so I can fill my closet with this dress!
- JJessieVerified ReviewerReviewingThe Ophelia Dress - Navy PoplinI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Usual Size SHeight 5' 8"Rated 5 out of 5 starsThe best dress I’ve ever owned!
I bought this in the Sea Creatures print. It is so incredibly flattering and I feel beautiful in it every time I wear it. I’m a 32DD, 5’8, and a size 4 (Australian 8), and the size S fits absolutely perfectly. Please bring it out in more colours, I’d love to collect them!
- KHKassandra H.ReviewingThe Ophelia Nap Dress - Sea Creatures PoplinI do not recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Usual Size SHeight 5' 3"Rated 1 out of 5 starsextremely low cut
If you have more than a B -C cup beware. This is a very extremely low plunge which its hard to see on these models. I'm not sure where to wear this dress because it's very modest except the boobs are OUT. It's the kind of look someone with a small chest can pull off gracefully while my 34DD will just attack all the attention. I for SURE couldn't wear this to work and I can't imagine anyone I work with wearing such a low top. I sadly bought this on Final Sale which I feel a bit duped because the models just don't show how low this top is. I'm a size 6-8 with a 34DD cup.
- ARAllison R.Verified ReviewerReviewingThe Ophelia Nap Dress - Midnight Garden PoplinI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Usual Size SHeight 5' 9"Rated 5 out of 5 starsHHH is my personality trait
I own plenty of Ellie nap dresses. They are my favorite. I had one of the previous styles of the Ophelia, and while I thought it was okay, I never bought another. I loved the sea creature print, and since ur wasn’t available in an Ellie, I decided to risk the Ophelia. Let me tell you, the updated Ophelia is BEAUTIFUL. The corseted waist is exactly what this dress needed. I felt beautiful the moment I put it on! I will now buy more Ophelia’s for my HHH collection - I apologize to my bank account in advance :) I am 5’8-5’9 and 150lbs. I also have 2 children and love the ease of breastfeeding in many HHH designs. I usually order a small in the Ellie (I could probably swing an XS), and I ordered a small in the Ophelia (I’m narrow) even thought they recommended your usual size (which is medium is most things).
- AAlexandraReviewingThe Ophelia Nap Dress - Sea Creatures PoplinI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Usual Size MHeight 5' 6"Rated 3 out of 5 starsBeautiful!
I read reviews which made me believe this would fit my 36DDD. Sadly, it comes down way too low, and I’m falling out on top. Can’t do a larger size since my waist is definitely a medium, or even a small. It’s a final sale. Ant ideas on how to make this work? It’s beautiful and I love the style.