Hill House Home Refer-a-Friend Program Terms & Conditions
- Qualified Referral. A Qualified Referral is defined as a purchase made at hillhousehome.com by a person (a "Referred Customer") who arrives to our website by clicking your Refer-a-Friend program link. This customer must be a New Customer as deemed by our partner, Friendbuy. Referrers are limited to one Qualified Referral reward for each new Referred Customer; in other words, additional/repeat purchases made by a Referred Customer are not counted as additional Qualified Referrals.
- Referred Customer. The Referred Customer and the Referrer cannot be the same person (for example, by using a different email address), and the Referred Customer must have never purchased from the brand on the brand’s owned channels before this transaction.
- Referral Rewards. For you to earn referral rewards as a Referrer, the Referred Customer must complete an order greater than $100 in total value, minus all fees including taxes, discounts, shipping, returns, chargebacks, fraudulent payments, and/or other 3rd party fees.
- Reward Payments. Rewards are payable in increments of $20 coupons for our Referrers. As a Referrer, you are responsible for any and all tax liability resulting from Referral Rewards. The Reward for a new Referred Customer is a one time 20% discount on orders greater than $100.
- Eligibility. Eligibility is limited to individuals only. Hill House Home's Refer-a-Friend Program cannot be used by businesses for affiliate lead generation as determined in Hill House Home's sole discretion. (Corporations are not people, my friend!)
- No Spam. You must comply with all up-to-date “SPAM” laws. For example, emails must be created and distributed in a personal manner and bulk email distribution is strongly discouraged. Any distribution of your referral link that could constitute unsolicited commercial email or "spam" under any applicable law or regulation is expressly prohibited and will be grounds for immediate termination of your account and exclusion from Hill House Home's Refer-a-Friend program.
- Right to Close Accounts. Hill House Home reserves the right to close the account(s) of any Referrer and/or Referred Customer and to request proper payment if the Referrer and/or Referred Customer attempts to use the Hill House Home Refer-a-Friend program in a questionable manner or breaches any of these Terms & Conditions or is in violation of any law, statute or governmental regulation.
Right to Cancel Program or Change Terms. Hill House Home reserves the right to cancel the Refer-a-Friend Program or to change these Terms & Conditions at any time in its sole discretion. Any unclaimed referral rewards will be forfeited at that time.