The Cher Dress
- Allow 3-5 days for orders to ship. Monograms may add up to 3 days for processing.
- Ground shipping is free on domestic orders $150+
- Flat Fee including duties & taxes of $50 for International Orders (excl. Canada)
- Flat Fee including duties & taxes of $35 for Canada
- Free domestic returns. Products in their original packaging are eligible for return within 15 days of delivery. More info
- Shoes that show any visible signs of wear will not be accepted for return (ex. dirt, stains, scuffs, fabric frays, and indentation on the leather).
- We ask that you take extra care when trying on our shoes for the first time. Please wear them on a soft, clean surface (a carpet or rug, etc.), and do not wear them outdoors until you know you love them.
- To qualify for a return, shoes must also include the original shoebox in like-new condition. Any shoes returned without the box or in a damaged shoe box will be rejected for return. More info.
You may also like
- AAnnaReviewingThe Cher Dress - Green JacquardI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
- AAnastaciaVerified BuyerReviewingThe Cher Dress - Blackwatch TartanI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Usual Size LHeight 5' 2"Rated 5 out of 5 starsPerfect Short Fall/Winter Dress!
I love this dress so much! The fabric is heavier than the normal cotton, but I love it, especially since I style this with a long sleeve body suit and tights. The stretch of the dress makes it super comfy and fit perfectly to size! This is my go-to dress this season for all events (seriously I’ve worn it 4 times to events/nights out already)
- EWEvelyn W.ReviewingThe Cher Dress - Blackwatch TartanAge Range 18 - 24Usual Size XSHeight 5' 4"Rated 3 out of 5 starsBeautiful Dress but Pilled Immediately
The dress fit perfectly and the fabric is thick enough that it holds its shape. Very festive and cute, but all I did was wear it once to try on and once while sitting down to study, and immediately I noticed pilling all over the skirt of the dress even though I didn't even wear it that much or do much to it. This is really frustrating because I loved this dress for the holidays; it's just unfortunate that the quality was so low. I also wished this dress had pockets.
I'm 5'4" 115 lbs 32C and ordered XS.
- BBrittanyReviewingThe Cher Dress - Blackwatch TartanI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Usual Size SHeight 5' 7"Rated 4 out of 5 starsPretty pretty good!
This dress caught my eye in the fall drop, but I waited till the winter one as I felt like the tartan would have way more wear. I also nabbed the snowflake jacquard but more on that in a sec. Anyway - the tartan is a nice, thick, sturdy-feeling flannel material that's perfect for winter and gives this dress some loft. It is definitely short but I'd only ever wear it with tights anyway - I'd say buy your regular size for length alone. The back is quite stretchy to make it easy to get on and off but not so big you need to size down. Personally, I can't see wearing this dress without a top underneath - it's quite low cut in the front otherwise, and the back placement is awkward (wasn't able to easily disguise a bra with it with no shirt underneath). But as a jumper dress, it's tres cute. Between the slightly awkward back fit / inability to wear it with a bra, and the lack of pockets, it gets 4 stars.
Snowflake jacquard - gorgeous fabric. QUITE shiny and metallic in real life, more than I anticipated. My husband said I looked like a character from Frozen and that kind of made me feel like it wouldn't be versatile enough - it had a bit of ' winter fairy costume' vibe to it that, while lovely for a few winter parties per year, don't speak to a lot of rewearability. I returned it, but it fit pretty well identical to the tartan one I kept.
- KKassyVerified BuyerReviewingThe Cher Dress - Blackwatch TartanI do not recommend this productAge Range 18 - 24Usual Size LHeight 5' 5"Rated 2 out of 5 starsSo disappointed
I’m a size 12-14 with a lot of curve and the HHH Ophelia and Athenas are so so flattering so I was super excited to finally pick up the Cher but omg this fit is terrible. I ordered my TTS in XL and the bust is so narrow you’d have to be MAX a B cup to have it fit at all. This dress also has 0 stretch (in the non-smocked areas) so it just squishes everything down in a not flattering way. The smocking part for me was surprising, its very thick and I think starts too high on the dress so, on my body type, it eliminated all the curve on my waist. Usually HHH is so flattering with their waist cuts for larger sizes (the Ophelia cut is PERFECT) so I was shocked to see that this one misses so hard. I tried every bra, and undergarment to make this dress work but the fit just hit in all the wrong places. I’ll sadly be returning and since its sold out I can’t exchange for a 2XL to see if that fixes these problems. Ultimately, I think if you have a smaller bust and a straighter body type this dress will be perfect for you, but if not maybe skip this one and go with the other HHH styles
The new tartan fabric is stellar though! Its very thick and soft. I got it on my Athena as well and its perfect!