Free Shipping Over $100
-Allow 3-5 days for orders to ship. Monograms may add up to 3 days for processing.
-Ground shipping is free on domestic orders $100+
- Flat Fee including duties & taxes of $50 for International Orders (excl. Canada)
- Flat Fee including duties & taxes of $35 for Canada
-Free domestic returns. Products in their original packaging are eligible for return within 15 days of delivery. More info
-Shoes that show any visible signs of wear will not be accepted for return (ex. dirt, stains, scuffs, fabric frays, and indentation on the leather).
-We ask that you take extra care when trying on our shoes for the first time. Please wear them on a soft, clean surface (a carpet or rug, etc.), and do not wear them outdoors until you know you love them.
-To qualify for a return, shoes must also include the original shoebox in like-new condition. Any shoes returned without the box or in a damaged shoe box will be rejected for return. More info.
You may also like
- JMJules M.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Lace Ellie Nap Dress - Botanical Garden LaceI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Usual Size MHeight 5' 9"Rated 4 out of 5 starsThis dress is almost perfect!
I own so many Ellie Nap Dresses. It’s still my favorite cut of all the dresses I’ve purchased here. This green lace version lives up to the other fabrics and then some. It’s beautiful, it feels regal and fancy and it lays just perfectly as all of the others do as well. I love it.
It would be soooooo much nicer if it was lined in a liner built into the dress. I bought the matching slip and failed to notice that you don’t size down in the matching slip (as you do with the Ellie nap dress - it’s very counterintuitive to me to buy an undergarment in a size larger than the item layering over it) and so not only was it extra cost but now I’m always fidgeting with the slip that barely covers my boobs.
- AAshleyReviewingThe Lace Ellie Nap Dress - Botanical Garden LaceI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Usual Size MHeight 5' 8"Rated 3 out of 5 starsBeautiful…but not lined
Unfortunately I did not realize this dress is completely see through. I bought it last minute for a Christmas party and wasn’t able to wear it. Frustrating that this isn’t disclosed really visibly. Reading other reviews I’m not the only one that missed the part where you’d need to purchase a slip in order to be able to wear it. Bummer. Possibly sending it back.
- GTGeorgia T.Verified ReviewerReviewingThe Lace Ellie Nap Dress - Black LaceI do not recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Usual Size MHeight 5' 10"Rated 2 out of 5 starsPretty but a project
I ordered the green lace and was so excited. Unfortunately I did not read that it is not lined. I thought the whole point was that it’s comfortable. I don’t want to fuss with a body suit or slip. It’s lovely but I will be sending it back.
- SBSusan B.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Collector's Edition Ellie Nap Dress - Rose Gold SequinsI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Usual Size MHeight 5' 7"Rated 3 out of 5 starsGlittery disappointment
This dress is so gorgeous! It has a lining, so I thought that would protect my skin from the sequin itch. Not so. It was truly unwearable. I don't know how the models got through a photo shoot. It itched and pinched with any form of movement. The sequins scraped under the arms.....I really couldn't get it off fast enough. I have many HH dresses and love then, but sadly this one was not a keeper for me! Eager to see if anyone else had the same experience!
- AVAndrea Vargas M.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Lace Ellie Nap Dress - Black LaceI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Usual Size SHeight 5' 3"Rated 5 out of 5 starsI'm in love
I just received my dress and I'm so excited to wear it out and about. I've had my eye on it and I'm glad I finally went for it. The lace is thick and seems like it's going to hold up really well. I'm 5'3" and it falls just above my ankles. I typically wear an 8 in pants and a XS/S top so I went with the small but honestly I could've gone with an XS. I was worried about stretching the lace shirring too much though based on another review. Overall very happy and excited to wear this :)