Meet the Dream.
You know that thing in "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" where the Dad says Windex can cure any ailment? The Dream Coverlet is like that, but for your bed. Throw it over a completely unmade bed and suddenly all your problems are solved!
Made in Portugal. 100% Cotton, Garment Washed Matelasse Coverlet.
-Allow 3-5 days for orders to ship. Monograms may add up to 3 days for processing.
-Ground shipping is free on domestic orders $150+
- Flat Fee including duties & taxes of $50 for International Orders (excl. Canada)
- Flat Fee including duties & taxes of $35 for Canada
-Free domestic returns. Products in their original packaging are eligible for return within 15 days of delivery. More info
-Shoes that show any visible signs of wear will not be accepted for return (ex. dirt, stains, scuffs, fabric frays, and indentation on the leather).
-We ask that you take extra care when trying on our shoes for the first time. Please wear them on a soft, clean surface (a carpet or rug, etc.), and do not wear them outdoors until you know you love them.
-To qualify for a return, shoes must also include the original shoebox in like-new condition. Any shoes returned without the box or in a damaged shoe box will be rejected for return. More info.
You may also like
- MMakenzieVerified BuyerReviewingThe Hotel Robe - NavyI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Usual Size XSHeight 5' 3"Rated 5 out of 5 starsPurchase of the year!!
I thought about buying this for so long and finally did. It's AMAZING, I can't believe I waited this long. Super soft. Very absorbent so I can use it as a towel but still lounge around in it. And not too hot!
- LLauraReviewingThe Hotel Robe - RainbowI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Usual Size SHeight 5' 0" and underRated 5 out of 5 starsThis robe sparks an insane amount of joy
My husband bought me this for Christmas and I LOVE IT. It’s heavyweight, plush, and so soft. The only thing I regret is using my old robe for so long! 10/10!
- EFE F.Verified ReviewerReviewingThe Dream Matelasse Coverlet - Dusty PinkI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Usual Size XXLHeight 5' 9"Rated 5 out of 5 starsIncredible Quality
Hill House Home was founded on their linens first so I went out on a branch and ordered this coverlet. It has a perfect weight that has some weight to to it. It has a Diamond stitch pattern on it and it just feels like luxury cotton. I love the pink color I ordered it in for my bedroom! I feel much more excited to try the sheets now that I’ve tested this out.
- MMayaReviewingThe Hotel Robe - NavyI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsLove this Robe
I got this robe as a gift for my mom, she uses it all the time. Great Robe
- CchristieReviewingThe Hotel Robe - RainbowI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsthe best robe out there
i'm a robe person and lover and i've tried other expensive ones out there--Brooklinen and ettitude--and in the winter, none of them compares to this guy. it's the perfect length, though the arms are a bit short for me (i'm 5'7) so i have to uncuff the sleeves. it dries super fast and is wicked warm, perfect for my perennially cold body. i hope it's sustainably and ethically made, though i also think a huge part of this responsibility is on the government.