The Ashley Bow
- Allow 3-5 days for orders to ship. Monograms may add up to 3 days for processing.
- Ground shipping is free on domestic orders $150+
- Flat Fee including duties & taxes of $50 for International Orders (excl. Canada)
- Flat Fee including duties & taxes of $35 for Canada
- Free domestic returns. Products in their original packaging are eligible for return within 15 days of delivery. More info
- Shoes that show any visible signs of wear will not be accepted for return (ex. dirt, stains, scuffs, fabric frays, and indentation on the leather).
- We ask that you take extra care when trying on our shoes for the first time. Please wear them on a soft, clean surface (a carpet or rug, etc.), and do not wear them outdoors until you know you love them.
- To qualify for a return, shoes must also include the original shoebox in like-new condition. Any shoes returned without the box or in a damaged shoe box will be rejected for return. More info.
You may also like
- CChristineVerified ReviewerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Usual Size SHeight 5' 0" and underRated 5 out of 5 starsA simple and special hair accessory
I bought this bow on a whim because I loved the green and have already worn it a handful of times! It's super cute and delicate. I have fine hair and the barrette slips a bit, so I attach it over a small hair tie and it stays put without any issue. The ribbons are really long, so I might trim them to match my hair length, but it's still kind of fun to have them be so dramatic and dainty at the same time!
- AAnonymousVerified BuyerAge Range 35 - 44Usual Size MHeight 5' 2"Rated 3 out of 5 starsGorgeous, but not excellent for thick hair
Bought this at Rock Center and it perfectly matches the lace Ellie or the green lace top. However, I have thick hair, and the barrette attached to the bow is flimsy. Also find the tails of the bow, at the end, are sticking to the lace. Not the end of the world, and the color is gorgeous.